Thread: Can't wear as much, what to do?

Default Can't wear as much, what to do?

So I have a hard time disposing of diapers so this doesn't allow me to wear as much as I would like. I have probably 7 or 8 ziplock bags sealed with dirty diapers under my dresser along with 3 packs of diapers. Since I can't dispose of them so easily, I don't wear much but would like to and have all the diapers incould need including pulls ups, luvs, and goodnites, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Default Re: Can't wear as much, what to do?

You're being way too paranoid. Do you think that someone is going to actually dig in the trash? Just put them in a trash bag, then tie in a knot, put it in the trash bin outside underneath another bag. its not really science. (No hard feelings)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

For hygienic reasons alone, you probably should be trying to throw away your used diapers as soon as possible. Also, ask yourself if someone in your household is really likely to just randomly rummage through the trash. If you are concerned with someone harassing you as you throw your stuff away just offer to empty one of the nearly full trashcans around your house. I imagine your family would be more than happy they don't have to do it themselves.

Default Re: Can't wear as much, what to do?

I used to throw them into my backpack and walk to the gas station and use there garbage. This was back in early 2000 but that's what I did

Zpeed

I still sometimes use public trash cans to dispose of diapers If I wear for extended time as its only so much my trashcan can hold
    Its no big deal really, its trash

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You're being way too paranoid. Do you think that someone is going to actually dig in the trash? Just put them in a trash bag, then tie in a knot, put it in the trash bin outside underneath another bag. its not really science. (No hard feelings)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I've seen it happen. My folks weren't even suspicious, their reasons for digging in the trash had nothing to do with me and since I hadn't been disposing of anything scary on those occasions, it was just a gross curiosity. I think any individual instance of tossing them in the trash carries very little risk but it only takes that one time. I'd suggest disposing of them in public trash cans just to be that much safer.

I think the risk of keeping the used ones around for any length of time is likely greater than any reasonable means of disposal. Get rid of them!