Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regressing to different ages

Default Regressing to different ages

I am really new to age play and I was just wondering if I am the only one that regresses to different ages? Or if it is weird or something. Sometimes I will talk and try and help my Daddy cook, and sometimes I just want to know the words he has taught me and sit on my mat and play with anything I can get my hands on!

Anyone else do this?

H0TWH33LS

That sounds like fun! I think it is important to be adaptable when engaging in role-play. Some days you might feel more little than others but it is all up everyones comfort level. Talk it over with your s/o, communication is key!

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    That sounds like fun! I think it is important to be adaptable when engaging in role-play. Some days you might feel more little than others but it is all up everyones comfort level. Talk it over with your s/o, communication is key!
    Thank you for your advice!

Yes that is very common, I usually am around 2-6 in ages and I know people who go to different extremes with it. I love being able to not just be one age.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Yes that is very common, I usually am around 2-6 in ages and I know people who go to different extremes with it. I love being able to not just be one age.
    Thank you It is fun, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    Thank you It is fun, isn't it?
    Yeah I like it a lot, do you do it often?

Same here! Sometimes I'm more like a preteen and other times I'm like pre school and I have times where I'm actual baby. It's fun to be different ages!!

I also seem to regress to different ages at different times, though mostly it is pre-school and below. My deepest regression always takes me into infancy. When I'm feeling inclined toward regression, I will spend some time feeling quite like a playful toddler, being drawn to activities that would entertain any 2-4 Yr old, but when I cuddle up with my partner and teddy, especially when padded, I very quickly develop a baby mindset. So I guess my regressive age is a bit environmentally related. I think that it's kind of normal for a toddler to regress to early infantile behavior at times, so it sort of fits with my experiences.

I think it depends entirely on what you needs are, I regress normally between 18months and 3yrs so at least at 3 I can get some basic words out to my mummy.

All the best

Simon

You are definitely not the only one

I've been told that I noticeably regress to different ages (e.g. 'you were being very little earlier'). It seems to vary depending on the mood I was in as an adult, where I am and who I'm with. It's nice to have a bit of variation.

I find that I enjoy my little side much more when I have someone to share it with. Regressing to different ages and not the same age every time opens doors to being able to share a wider range experiences with the people I'm close to.