Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horror Movies!

Default Horror Movies!

My fiance and I are huge horror movie fans. I just wanted to know your favorite horror movies so that I can watch them too! ^^ And go!

Alien is always a good one. John Carpenter's the Thing is always a favorite of mine too. But most everyone has seen those, you could always go for Evil Dead 2

Quote Originally Posted by coacoabananas View Post
    Alien is always a good one. John Carpenter's the Thing is always a favorite of mine too. But most everyone has seen those, you could always go for Evil Dead 2
    Seen all of them and all of them are good. I agree with your taste in movies.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    Seen all of them and all of them are good. I agree with your taste in movies.
    Well thank you. But if you have seen all of those maybe...Christine, thats always a fun watch. or Since its Christmas time (give or take a few days) you could watch Gremlins

Well thank you. But if you have seen all of those maybe...Christine, thats always a fun watch. or Since its Christmas time (give or take a few days) you could watch Gremlins
    Seen those too! haha But you know, last time I saw Gremlins I was little. it is time to re-watch some movies!

Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    Seen those too! haha But you know, last time I saw Gremlins I was little. it is time to re-watch some movies!
    Well Horror films for me is always hard to pick recent ones since their hasnt been a good one made in a while. Too much CGI and too many nipples for their to be a quality film. I guess my taste is very vague only really knowing popular movies.

Can't wait.

Anyways Cabin In the Woods was the best horror movie I've seen thus far.

Event Horizon, Splinter, Slither (silly but fun), Trick r Treat, 30 Days of Night, Ginger Snaps, Pontypool. I like all of these for various reasons. Most arn't uber gory, but good films.

I loved Night of the Living Dead, still the most effect zombie film IMO. Cheap, contained. Very well done.

30 days of night was the last good one I saw.