Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Horror Movies!

  1. #1

    Default Horror Movies!

    My fiance and I are huge horror movie fans. I just wanted to know your favorite horror movies so that I can watch them too! ^^ And go!

  2. #2

    Default

    Alien is always a good one. John Carpenter's the Thing is always a favorite of mine too. But most everyone has seen those, you could always go for Evil Dead 2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by coacoabananas View Post
    Alien is always a good one. John Carpenter's the Thing is always a favorite of mine too. But most everyone has seen those, you could always go for Evil Dead 2
    Seen all of them and all of them are good. I agree with your taste in movies.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    Seen all of them and all of them are good. I agree with your taste in movies.
    Well thank you. But if you have seen all of those maybe...Christine, thats always a fun watch. or Since its Christmas time (give or take a few days) you could watch Gremlins

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by coacoabananas View Post
    Well thank you. But if you have seen all of those maybe...Christine, thats always a fun watch. or Since its Christmas time (give or take a few days) you could watch Gremlins
    Seen those too! haha But you know, last time I saw Gremlins I was little. it is time to re-watch some movies!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    Seen those too! haha But you know, last time I saw Gremlins I was little. it is time to re-watch some movies!
    Well Horror films for me is always hard to pick recent ones since their hasnt been a good one made in a while. Too much CGI and too many nipples for their to be a quality film. I guess my taste is very vague only really knowing popular movies.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by coacoabananas View Post
    Alien is always a good one. John Carpenter's the Thing is always a favorite of mine too. But most everyone has seen those, you could always go for Evil Dead 2


    Can't wait.

    Anyways Cabin In the Woods was the best horror movie I've seen thus far.

  8. #8

    Default

    Event Horizon, Splinter, Slither (silly but fun), Trick r Treat, 30 Days of Night, Ginger Snaps, Pontypool. I like all of these for various reasons. Most arn't uber gory, but good films.

  9. #9

    Default

    I loved Night of the Living Dead, still the most effect zombie film IMO. Cheap, contained. Very well done.

  10. #10

    Default

    30 days of night was the last good one I saw.

Similar Threads

  1. Diaper Horror Stories
    By Dbannn in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-Jun-2012, 05:53
  2. Horror Movie - Saw
    By TickTock in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2012, 09:57
  3. Horror video games!
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-Nov-2010, 20:10
  4. Horror Cinema - YaY or No Way?
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2010, 23:39
  5. What are your favorite Horror/SciFi movies?
    By Icey in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 15-Jul-2008, 00:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.