Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were you " Baby New Year" this year?

Default Were you " Baby New Year" this year?

The topic says it all! So, were you baby new year in your social gathering? Were you diapered or anything? Just wondering out of curiosity sake.

Personally, I was diapered for the New Year, and my girlfriend and I spent a quiet evening in with a few drinks and some cuddles. It was a very enjoyable new years eve. How did yours go?

-Ron

I guess so, if the social gathering consisted of a party of two, also had a quiet night in. Wouldn't it have been fun though to do this at a larger gathering. it's just one of those occasions where you could legitimately wear without any sordid suspicion, just for giggles.

Cherub

Well, chalk up another point for the "quiet night in". The wife and I had sparkling grape juice (we don't drink) and had some munchies, watched the ball drop on TV and danced in the living room. Our little bundle of joy came a month early, so she was too little to take anywhere, so that is why we stayed home and enjoyed our first New Years as a family!

Oh, and to answer the question, no I was not diapered nor did I play any part of baby new year. But it would have been nice to wear at the new years hour. I've never done that before and think it'd be cool to do just once to be able to say "been there done that", lol.

I worked from 4-12:30 that night. But I did wear a Bambino!

Yep, I was the New Year's Baby again this year. Just our normal party of two (my wife and me). Was fun though. I also spent the entire day today as baby with my coveralls on over my diaper and plastic pants.

I wasn't diapered up this New Years....but the moment I got home I was which was definitely a good thing~

Zpeed

I had diaper on, but home gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    The topic says it all! So, were you baby new year in your social gathering? Were you diapered or anything? Just wondering out of curiosity sake.

Personally, I was diapered for the New Year, and my girlfriend and I spent a quiet evening in with a few drinks and some cuddles. It was a very enjoyable new years eve. How did yours go?

-Ron
    I did not do that, but I was with my fiance and that sounds like a great idea! It did not even occur to me to be a baby for New Years!

I was at a college party with friends. It wouldn't have been a good idea, but some NYE I might do it myself.