Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Philoso-pee?

Default What is Your Philoso-pee?

This question is for those that have control over their bladder. How much do you trust your protection? When you use your diaper, do you simply "release the floodgates," or are you more of a cautious wetter?

Since I hate the feeling of wet clothes, and I don't want to ruin my furniture, I'm usually worried that my diaper will leak if I pee too fast. The downside is that it is not as gratifying as it is to just let go. After all, creating that sense of having no control is a big part of what many people like about wearing diapers.

So what is your philosophy? (Or dare I say, philoso-pee?)

Default Re: What is Your Philoso-pee?

Im a cautious wetter myself. Since I often wear in public, I choose to pee with a bit of control. I even do this when I'm wearing Belssimos. I guess I try to make sure that I don't leak.

To build on that, incontinent folks have smaller bladders and produce a dribble or a small quick stream when coughing or sneezing among other things. Flooding diapers with a full bladder aching to be released is most likely to leak. Most adult diapers on the market can't handle it because they aren't made to handle it.

Standing to flood is the best position to prevent a leak. I like to flood diapers at times myself. But not in public because even if I'm Wearing Belssimos, I just don't trust them in public. That is probably because I dread public embarrassment.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

depends on the diaper, really. For any cheesy story brand diaper, I normally cautiously wet myself.
    If I'm wearing something like a bambino, however, I normally put my full trust in it and just let it out~

I pee cautiously unless it is first thing in the morning. I find that when I get up in the morning and walk into the bathroom I will wet without thinking about it. The other day I used some CVS diapers I bought due to the power being off at work. I needed to be there to power down our server. I didn't want to use a flashlight to use the restroom.

Iím a little boy, once it starts thereís no holding back.

Cool Philoso-pee :)

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Im a cautious wetter myself. Since I often wear in public, I choose to pee with a bit of control. I even do this when I'm wearing Belssimos. I guess I try to make sure that I don't leak.

To build on that, incontinent folks have smaller bladders and produce a dribble or a small quick stream when coughing or sneezing among other things. Flooding diapers with a full bladder aching to be released is most likely to leak. Most adult diapers on the market can't handle it because they aren't made to handle it.

Standing to flood is the best position to prevent a leak. I like to flood diapers at times myself. But not in public because even if I'm Wearing Belssimos, I just don't trust them in public. That is probably because I dread public embarrassment.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm the same way ... I wear Bellisimos (with a stuffer) too so if I'm out in public I'm more of a cautious wetter. I would prefer that people not know or hear that I'm peeing in public. However, if I'm in a noisy place or at home, anything goes

I'm a cautious pee-er myself, out in public if my diaper is wet I'll sometimes go into a restroom to get a feel for how much good diaper I have left. (though I have got better at just knowing.)
    Of course when it comes time to change I'll let it go, and out in public I'll pull my pants down and sit on the toilet so if it leaks it will drip into the toilet and not my clothes.

It makes no difference what diaper I'm wearing. When the spigot opens up it goes no stopping it. No matter where I am or what I'm doing.

I wear plastic pants over disposables, so I don't need to be paranoid about the odd diaper fail. Works for me.

If it is my first pee in a dry diaper I simply let the flood gates open! After that I will pee 2, 3, or 4 more times (depends on how much each follow up pee contains...) but will usually do it in incriments to make sure the diaper has time to absorb the second or third offering. Seems to work pretty well. If I just let the flood gates open up on a follow up pee then the diaper seems to resist absorbing it, and will tend to leak.