Thread: Age regression dream!

Default Age regression dream!

I had a dream last night were I was (for some reason) 2 or 3. I went to college like normal (it was a completely different layout) and somehow my glass was implicated in a murder plot! Eventually after watching a film I got bored and walked off to get changed (I was covered in jam I think, not sure how and my bag was full of spaghetti ) and saw a shower/changing room. I went in because a sign said there was " free pampers " but I think that was only from the receptionist desk. In any case I showered and went upstairs to the library.

The weirdest thing was. Throughout the whole dream, no one was surprised I was suddenly a toddler. (Or questioned my sucking on a dummy half the time)

What is your weirdest ab dream?

I had one once where I was hanging out in my living room with an old girlfriend from high school, I was wearing nothing but a diaper and she was sitting with me on the couch watching TV. She didn't seem to react at all, as if it was a normal thing.

Happy New Year!

-Gus

No other stories to share guys?

I've had a couple dreams where my parent's discover this side of me and it always ends up in arguments. Maybe it's my own subconscious fighting with my self-acceptance.

In one happy one at least I was being babysat by a neighbor getting the whole experience. I wish I was better at lucid dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Evo19 View Post
    I've had a couple dreams where my parent's discover this side of me and it always ends up in arguments. Maybe it's my own subconscious fighting with my self-acceptance.

In one happy one at least I was being babysat by a neighbor getting the whole experience. I wish I was better at lucid dreaming
    Try keeping a dream diary. I use an A4 lined paper book. Then I can write the details of the dream on the right side. Adding more details as they come to me on the left. Also, start checking you are awake (I use light switches) then you'l start doing it in your sleep.

Had one where I was on vacation with family. I was exploring the place and needed to be changed. I tried changing myself on the porch of some hotel ( it's a wierd dream) until I found I had no extra diaper. So I went in to find some. The receptionist stopped me and lead me to the bathroom, even though I didn't say anything, to be greeted by an anthrophomorphic hippo! ( yeah, really wierd dream) He took me to a changing table in the bathroom and proceeded to change me and that's when I woke up. Gotta say it was actually kinda fun and I kinda wish I had diaper dreams more often

I've had a few. Usually just like the others. Im in a diaper and no one seems to notice. I do wish theyd happen more though!

My best dream was when I snuck into a nursery and found the 1 to 2 year old area. The lights were all off and no one was there but I could see. I went into one of the nuseries and starting opening a drawer. A lady came in and found me and grabbed a diaper. She layed me down on a changing mat and as she did I began to regress in size to a 1 year old. She then finished diapering me and left. I then continued to check out the rest of the nursery. After a bit a light came on and someone was entering the place so i tried to hide. I don't remember anything after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    Had one where I was on vacation with family. I was exploring the place and needed to be changed. I tried changing myself on the porch of some hotel ( it's a wierd dream) until I found I had no extra diaper. So I went in to find some. The receptionist stopped me and lead me to the bathroom, even though I didn't say anything, to be greeted by an anthrophomorphic hippo! ( yeah, really wierd dream) He took me to a changing table in the bathroom and proceeded to change me and that's when I woke up. Gotta say it was actually kinda fun and I kinda wish I had diaper dreams more often

That's hilarious! I actually have a hippo furry character. I wish I'd have that dream now and then. LOL

Most of mine end up having something to do with getting busted, but what's weird is, I never notice people's reactions to it. Usually, it just gets ignored. The coolest one I had was a dream that I was about 5 or 6 and still in diapers. I was dressed in a pair of orange footed pajamas and was lying in bed when my dad and a friend of his came into my bedroom for some reason. That's all I remember, but that was several years ago. It's amazing that I even remember that much of it, because I very rarely remember dreams at all.