Thread: Hello all

Thumbs up Hello all

Well this is the first time I have started to share my real self. My name is Simon and I am glad to see that this is a quality forum that shares between abdls. I live in Devon England and although I can walk I am disabled with mental health issues going back to early childhood due to abuse. Hence why I desire to be a baby again hopefully one day, forever, adult life has crippled me and probably not unlike others here need to give up that life either for a while or forever.

Due to cancer 28 tears ago I only have some bladder control and have to wear adult diapers 24/7 the same applies to bowel control as putting it as mildly as possible due to being damaged from gangrape. I have received treatment for the mental scars as much as possible but see the physical as a benefit as my dream is to be a baby. My biggest dream is one day to find a genuine mummy, but for the meantime I am so glad to find this forum and look forward to corresponding with many here.

Thanx for reading and thanx for welcome Moo

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra3164 View Post
    Well this is the first time I have started to share my real self. My name is Simon and I am glad to see that this is a quality forum that shares between abdls. I live in Devon England and although I can walk I am disabled with mental health issues going back to early childhood due to abuse. Hence why I desire to be a baby again hopefully one day, forever, adult life has crippled me and probably not unlike others here need to give up that life either for a while or forever.

Due to cancer 28 tears ago I only have some bladder control and have to wear adult diapers 24/7 the same applies to bowel control as putting it as mildly as possible due to being damaged from gangrape. I have received treatment for the mental scars as much as possible but see the physical as a benefit as my dream is to be a baby. My biggest dream is one day to find a genuine mummy, but for the meantime I am so glad to find this forum and look forward to corresponding with many here.

Thanx for reading and thanx for welcome Moo

Simon
    Hey there Simon Welcome to ADISC!

I'm happy to see you are already around contributing to the forum! That is wonderful, hope you have been enjoying yourself.

Sorry to hear about all your issues in life, that's very unfortunate.

In lighter news, what are some of the hobbies you enjoy to do? I enjoy speedcubing, and programming mainly. I don't really get out much :P (/nerd).

Anyways! I hope to here back from you soon

- Lobie

Red face

Hey there Simon! I'm NukJams, but you can call me Larry if you want (My actual names Lawrence but all my friends call me larry :P) First of I would love to welcome the the BIGGEST family EVER! I must say, you already have alot of respect and sympathy from me I myself have been through alot of abuse as well and partly due to that I have emotional and multiple mental health concerns Cancer is a HUGE thing to overcome and I admire you for your courage and openness about your past. I have a rough idea of why I'm an ab, but I'm not certain yet Why don't you tell us all a bit about who you are. If it makes it easier I'll go first! I'm 18 and I live in Burlington, Ontario (Canada eh! p.s. Not as cold as everyone thinks--We JUST got snow!!!) My main love is music. I can play guitar and piano a bit! My music I listen to would be Alternative Rock, Metal, and Heavy Metal. I also LOVE nature My favourite season is Fall/Autumn. I really like animals (My favourite animal is the Capybara (Literally the biggest rodent in existance [ https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&r...YrOqQGByoCABw] ) Trust me when I say that you will love this community and everyone in it! Welcome again Simon, I wish all the best for you! ( If you want you can add me as a friend if you ever need to talk ) Cheers Friend!