Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new cloth diapers

Default My new cloth diapers

I got my Dependeco diapers in the mail today. I bought them off eBay.
    They had a business card packed inside.
    Here's their web site. all in one adult baby cloth diapers
    I paid the site a visit and it looks good. I like their softness and will put one on later. I got one in cotton and
    the other in flannel.
    Last edited by oleman72; 31-Dec-2012 at 19:03.

Amazing, I was just going to go look for all in ones lol.

I assume that plastic pants are still needed with these?

Yes plastic pants are required. I have one on now. I like the way it fits. I realy like the 4 velcro tabs. I can get it tight around my belly and so far it stays there.
    I've wet in it at least 3 times and it feels good. As I try these 2 out I will only use for daytime use. Don't plan on wearing over night.
    These also have elastic in the leg openings which is nice.

Thanks!

Looks like I'll have some Pooh and Clifford diapers soon

Any recommended place for plastic pants?

Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverPup View Post
    Thanks!

Looks like I'll have some Pooh and Clifford diapers soon

Any recommended place for plastic pants?
    Good for you. I've got all of mine from Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.. I just changed my wet one that had 4 wettings and the outer cover was a little damp. For me that would be the the limit
    without inserts. I wore that one a little over 3 hours. That was the strawberry one with the cotton outr cover.

Yeah, I've ordered some stuff from Save Express a litle bit less than a week ago, it's arrived already in 7 days via UPS. I've set a second order thru DHL, which seems to have died around here, lets see how long it takes to make it, the first order were for footed PJs, Tshirt material in leiu of polar fleece, I like them lots, except i seem to have missed a bit on the sizing. the next order I expect on Wed, new cloth diapers! i'm currently trying to find a good model that'll suit my purposes, hope these work

BTW, about the only thing I hate about these footed sleepers is the zipper is in the back, and a bit of a pain to zip up. is this a European thing?

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    Yeah, I've ordered some stuff from Save Express a litle bit less than a week ago, it's arrived already in 7 days via UPS. I've set a second order thru DHL, which seems to have died around here, lets see how long it takes to make it, the first order were for footed PJs, Tshirt material in leiu of polar fleece, I like them lots, except i seem to have missed a bit on the sizing. the next order I expect on Wed, new cloth diapers! i'm currently trying to find a good model that'll suit my purposes, hope these work

BTW, about the only thing I hate about these footed sleepers is the zipper is in the back, and a bit of a pain to zip up. is this a European thing?
    I don't like zippers in the back either. BTW Do they have a butt flap? Hope you get your diapers.

nope, got lots of Duofold wool/cotton union suits from several years back that I still wear (at least the ones that aren't completely worn out) that have a butt flap, these are pretty heavy weight as I deal with alot of outdoor cold weather this time of the year, I've also got several sets of union suits in polar fleece that I made when I was into sewing. the problem with polar fleece is that it can be a bit too sweaty.. these babies I just got are heavyweight Tshirt material. I just hope the diapers (manufactuered from the same company) aren't quite the same material.. lets give it a few days and see how the shipping goes, at least the prices there are decent, even after the $-EURO and shipping costs are similar to US made. I've also got lots of flannel cloth diapers (also from my sewing days) that I'm currently using, but their performance, even after the time I spent designing and making them kinda sucks.

Just to tell everyone, I've just ordered my first ever cloth diaper from them, I couldn't resist to try them out, my first ever real AB related online purchase (I've ordered a sleeper once from snugasabug.com but I think their website isn't AB/DL related). That cloth diaper will be used to add thickness to disposables at first, but once I'm confident enough and I can get the courage to wash it, I'll use it for real.

Will post a review when I get it with some pictures (only of the product here, too shy to share any pictures of me in them)

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Just to tell everyone, I've just ordered my first ever cloth diaper from them, I couldn't resist to try them out, my first ever real AB related online purchase (I've ordered a sleeper once from snugasabug.com but I think their website isn't AB/DL related). That cloth diaper will be used to add thickness to disposables at first, but once I'm confident enough and I can get the courage to wash it, I'll use it for real.

Will post a review when I get it with some pictures (only of the product here, too shy to share any pictures of me in them)
    You will like them I'm sure. I've already used mine and washed them. You will need plastic pants with them.