Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Eve in Times Square

medicNS

Default New Years Eve in Times Square

So I went to NY for NYE a few yrs ago and I always wondered...People line up almost a day in advance and once you are in the "compound" you around not allowed to leave. With close to 1 million people attending each year...how many of them do you think are wearing diapers??

Every year I see this I think the same - I can't imagine having to hold it in for close to 24 hours?!

I was watching Fox News a little ago and they were giving the weather for Times Square tonight. After the person giving the forecast asked the question? I wonder how many are
    wearing diapers over the air.

I gotta say... I don't see the appeal in doing New Years in Times Square. Maybe I just hate crowds, but it's so long to wait and so cramped!

i think a lot of people infact do wear them for this event. I have even seen a number of posts on tumblr with people showing photos of the depends diapers they bought for this. its funny to me how a lot of people would think wearing diapers by choice is somehow gross or wrong, yet when a certain situation comes up that a diaper can serve a very nice practical use, people don’t feel quite the same about them. its an interesting thing from a psychological point of view if nothing else.

My wife and I discussed this topic this morning after hearing that there were no public restrooms in Times Square this year. Selling diapers at 3 bucks each to adults that were going to be there with a sign saying that there are no public restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I was watching Fox News a little ago and they were giving the weather for Times Square tonight. After the person giving the forecast asked the question? I wonder how many are
    wearing diapers over the air.
    I would like to see a video of that.

i think a lot of people in fact do wear them for this event. I have even seen a number of posts on tumblr with people showing photos of the depends diapers they bought for this. its funny to me how a lot of people would think wearing diapers by choice is somehow gross or wrong, yet when a certain situation comes up that a diaper can serve a very nice practical use, people donít feel quite the same about them. its an interesting thing from a psychological point of view if nothing else.
    I googled times square new years diapers and there are a ton of blog posts going back years about that. If I ever went to an event like that I would so wear a diaper, but then again as a dl I've worn a diaper to the county fair where there are plenty of restrooms and porta potties.

I've lived in New York my whole entire life and not once have I wanted to go to time square on nye. even when I was little I used to think "that looks uncomfortably crowded" lol if I did go I'd probably wear one for the convienence but then again wouldn't your pee get cold fast? I don't know...

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by babyavi View Post
    but then again wouldn't your pee get cold fast? I don't know...
    Not really. Not if you're bundled up and dressed for the cold. I've worn diapers before while snow blowing the driveway and side walks in a wet diaper before and it didn't feel cold to me. My guess would be that your body heat down there keep your diaper from feeling like a form fitted ice cube.