Thread: The balance.

Post The balance.

Well this is my first post, so hope youll find it interesting.

Been at this since a year, and Ive noticed something very nasty that my mind
    uses to do time to time.

It is related to the Binge-Purge cicle, because, even now I cant regress as I would like to, thougths Pro/Con AB/DL ism comes and goes, and then comes and goes as the weeks pass.

So Im getting tired of it! Just want to find the balance!
    Mostly of the Con AB/DL thougths uses to come with a bunch of bad feelings: guilt, fear to the future, stress, fear of loneliness.... and the I cant see the way out of it!

As for me, Ive found the balance and already have set my limits into this, but this keeps happening!

Does anybody have felt like that?

This is a normal set of feelings for many of us on this site. I certainly experienced it to the extreme when I was your age. As one gets older, acceptance begins to dominate. I think that being on this site can help, as there are so many of us in the same boat. Being a younger male comes with its own set of baggage, and that's the male identity. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, and we all had to have this tough persona, which flew in the face of my infantilism. I struggled trying to justify my feelings, especially since I regressed while in the act, an act that always ended with sexual gratification. Then the guilt would hit hard, and I'd be disgusted with myself. I also had no idea why I had these feelings, since the internet didn't exist. I was all on my own, and it wasn't a happy place.

The best thing I can say is give yourself some time to accept yourself. Remember that it's only a small part of who you are. Assess all the good aspects of who you are and realize that you're a good person with this one strange quirk. Don't let it dominate your life, but fulfill a need which for whatever reason, must be satiated from time to time. Though what we do is weird, it surely isn't the end of the world, just something small and personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolphycub View Post

uses to do time to time.

It is related to the Binge-Purge cicle, because, even now I cant regress as I would like to, thougths Pro/Con AB/DL ism comes and goes, and then comes and goes as the weeks pass.

Mostly of the Con AB/DL thougths uses to come with a bunch of bad feelings: guilt, fear to the future, stress, fear of loneliness.... and the I cant see the way out of it!

As for me, Ive found the balance and already have set my limits into this, but this keeps happening!

When I was in high school I would go through the binge-purge routine because of the shame I felt for being attracted to such a taboo desire. However, since leaving home I've become more comfortable with this small side of me and now I only indulge ever three months or so, as the urges come on.

Thanks for your reply.
    Im glad to be young rigth now, even when I like to fantazise about me living in the 60s, 70s 80s XD. But Im rambling.

Ill need to take time to think about this more deeply, and start to develop out the other parts of myself, its not the big deal... however Im curious about other thing, (Sorry, buty I think I may deviat my own post XD)
    Hey, I have some more questions to do... can you note me?
    Thanks beforehand.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah! That would make things lot easier "being by my own"
    Someday... Someday... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Wolphycub View Post

uses to do time to time.

I know somebody that feels like that a lot. The best thing to do is to talk to somebody about it. That is what helped me and him. If you need someone to talk to, I am sure there are plenty of people here willing to help and listen.

Thanks! But I cant note anybody here yet! XP