Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filling the void

Lightbulb Filling the void

Hi everyone, thanks for reading my introduction. I'm afraid I'm going to use the cheat sheet for the most part, but feel free to ask anything else you want of me

Who Am I?

I am a 23 year old college student doing A-levels in the UK. I have a boyfriend ( who is supportive of my choice to explore this lifestyle, but doesn't understand it himself) I also have a dog. It has to be said that I am quite insular- my age means that I don't have many friends at college because of course there is a 6, 7 year gap between me and my peers. Mentally however they confuse me, because they are trying to be older than they are - the majority seem to be so keen to rush headlong into complicated relationships, do things that they should really be waiting to do, like marriage and children. I just don't get it!?

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I do want to regress - I didn't have a great family dynamic growing up, so in a way, this is me "starting over" and having my childhood again. I think my happiest memories as a child were when I was out "exploring" as a child with my brother and sister - turning things into a den ( sofa cushions, clothes- horse, garden shed, etc) I am actually building a shed to convert into a kind of play house/ den to have in the garden. I will not make it too obvious that that is what it is, but it will be painted very light colours, and will probably have some kind of mural. I have been collecting toys online that I played with when I was young, so they will be in there too, on shelves, and I can play with them when nobody else is around - for the purpose of a cover story it is "somewhere to go and do college work in peace"

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I LOVE reading so much - I have loooooads of books. I particularly like more "grown up" kids books - Jacqueline Wilson and Enid Blyton are two favourites - they remind me of simpler times. Does that count as regression talk? Sorry!
    I recently got a Kindle, so I have been hoovering up all the free books I can find from the 'Net - I have just got started on a series called "One Buck Horror" - short horror story anthologies.
    I also love crafting - I made a lot of Christmas presents this year, and I will make even more next year when I have planned it all out a bit better. I do craft fairs too, making things like jewellery, headbands, toys, bags, etc. It gives my brain a break form Psychology revision!
    My favourite TV shows are League of Gentlemen, Warehouse 13, Red Dwarf and American Dad. I am a massive film geek, and I particularly like modern adaptations of fairy tales - Snow White: A Tale of Terror was one I watched quite recently and liked. My favourite film is Labyrinth with David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. Dance, Magic, Dance!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Friends, really. I would like to feel like I fit in somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBearCub View Post
    Did I say something wrong? :/
    Hi, LittleBearCub, you didn't say anything wrong, your intro is lovely. I think one of the best that I have seen on this website. So what are you studying in college. I am also a college student in the U.S. but I have no idea what I want to go into. So how did you get into diapers and such?

You didn't say anything wrong! It was a very thorough intro. I thought that I said something wrong too, but it just takes a little while for people to respond to these, especially someone who can connect to you. While I'm not very much of a reader, I do like a lot of TV shows. While I haven't seen a lot of American dad, it's certainly enjoyable. Have you ever watched Breaking Bad?

Edit:

I'm also in college and undecided. One of the main reasons I came here was to find a common place where I knew I could fit in my feelings and common interests. Even though I'm pretty new here, I hope you feel as welcome as I do.

Thanks for your reply - I was starting to think I had put my foot in it! Haha. I am studying A-Levels, Sociology, Psychology, Film Studies and English Lit. I think I might go to University to do Anthropology but I am not quite sure where yet, University of Kent has a good degree course with a year in America, which would be fantastic - I would love to go to the USA!

I am not necessarily into diapers or messy play, I think for me it is more about acting younger (maybe five or six years old) and having someone look after me, like cuddles and naps and bedtime stories, that kind of thing. I had a very fractious relationship with my parents when I was younger and I think I need to regress to that point in order to "heal". I just feel like there has been something missing for a long time. I think uninhibited playtime would be a good start for me, but I am also interested in exploring my babyfur side - I think my fursona would be something very fluffy and cute!

I suppose I just want to talk to other people who feel the same way as I do - I think with the cross over between children wearing inappropriate clothes with an adult slant, and make up and the such, and owning mobile phones, and adults wearing Rainbow Brite and Thundercats shirts and collecting character merchandise, the boundaries between childhood and adulthood get blurred.

I want an uncomplicated relationship for once, one that is very straight forward with clean cut parameters, and not the sexually abusive father/daughter relationship I was used to before. That is why I am here - I suppose ultimately I might look for a loving daddy, but for now I just want to talk and explore the possibilities that this could be something pure and lovely. Plus I get to wear my pretty dresses

- - - Updated - - -

I've not watched Breaking Bad, no - I have heard it is really good though?

Are you in the UK? I think I may have read somewhere in your intro something that made me think you might be, but maybe I just made that up

I'm currently writing my UCAS application for university, and in the section where I am supposed to write about my interests, I'm like.... "Um.......!" Haha

Which Unis are you looking to apply for? I Know you said kent but any others? Back in the day I went to Norwich, best time ever! Although it was just going out with the guys... And apologies if anyone is from there, but Jesus there are some weird people there!
    Any movies in 2013 you looking forward too? I just saw that Wes Andersone film Moonrise Kingdom, man that was good!
    Oh do you watch Homeland too, that's epic!
    Any backpacking dreams?

Thanks for your reply - I was starting to think I had put my foot in it! Haha. I am studying A-Levels, Sociology, Psychology, Film Studies and English Lit. I think I might go to University to do Anthropology but I am not quite sure where yet, University of Kent has a good degree course with a year in America, which would be fantastic - I would love to go to the USA!

I am not necessarily into diapers or messy play, I think for me it is more about acting younger (maybe five or six years old) and having someone look after me, like cuddles and naps and bedtime stories, that kind of thing. I had a very fractious relationship with my parents when I was younger and I think I need to regress to that point in order to "heal". I just feel like there has been something missing for a long time. I think uninhibited playtime would be a good start for me, but I am also interested in exploring my babyfur side - I think my fursona would be something very fluffy and cute!

I suppose I just want to talk to other people who feel the same way as I do - I think with the cross over between children wearing inappropriate clothes with an adult slant, and make up and the such, and owning mobile phones, and adults wearing Rainbow Brite and Thundercats shirts and collecting character merchandise, the boundaries between childhood and adulthood get blurred.

I want an uncomplicated relationship for once, one that is very straight forward with clean cut parameters, and not the sexually abusive father/daughter relationship I was used to before. That is why I am here - I suppose ultimately I might look for a loving daddy, but for now I just want to talk and explore the possibilities that this could be something pure and lovely. Plus I get to wear my pretty dresses

- - - Updated - - -

I've not watched Breaking Bad, no - I have heard it is really good though?

Are you in the UK? I think I may have read somewhere in your intro something that made me think you might be, but maybe I just made that up

I'm currently writing my UCAS application for university, and in the section where I am supposed to write about my interests, I'm like.... "Um.......!" Haha

Ugggghh I just wrote a massive reply and then clicked "reply to thread" instead of "post reply" and lost the ENTIRE THING

Ok, take two.

I went to Norwich UEA to see Black Veil Brides perform there in October - I did my make up like them and everything, it was pretty wicked I can post a pic if anyone wants to see it? My friends and I got to meet all of the members of My Passion, and get hugs from the guys, and got our photos taken with them - they were all SO NICE!! I was actually born in Norfolk, but I'm not offended - I didn't grown up there. My friend went to uni there and she said she swears half the locals had webbed toes!

I think I will just be applying to Kent to do BioAnth and Trinity Saint David's to do Anthropology/Archaeology. Not sure about any others yet as I have this thing about being in the city - I get quite agoraphobic with too many people around, so I don't think that would work!

I would like to travel, but I think I would like to do a guided tour as opposed to just finding my own way. Sometimes I think you need a local to show you where the cool stuff is I would just end up in the same diner, eating the same food. I really need to get out of my comfort zone! I was thinking of doing the Green Tortoise tour, but my boyfriend doesn't want to, and I don't want to go alone - he said it would be too hippy-ish haha. I am on the Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree forum, and I post there a fair bit, so maybe I will find someone to travel with on there.

Not seen Homeland - what is it about?

I need to catch up on the Waling Dead too - I have five of the eight (think there are eight?) graphic novels sitting here waiting to be read, but with college all the fun stuff has been put on the back burner! I need to take some time to read more - I haven't read a book in what feels like forever, and I'm getting biblio-withdrawal!

Ah was that at the Uni bar... forgot what that was called now, LBC or something? I used to stay in the accommodation just across the road from there! I loved it I agree with your friend, seriously the amount of nutters on the road... from Puppet Man to Marigold to the woman with the pram with a plastic doll in it...

Kent is pretty nice though, i am from Hertfordshire but i have been to Kent a couple of times

Yeah do post pictures of course, i have been a bit slack recently, got some good ones of my trip etc...

Whats the green Tortoise tour? I havent heard of that one! Well what countries really interest you? Thats how i did it and ended up on the other side of the world! Seriously though NZ is the best place ever!

Homeland is about an American prisoner of war, that has been held captive for 10 years and returns to the states after being rescued and you arent sure if he is a terrorist or not! Its pretty intense and so gripping! Whats the top books in your opinion? I really like stuff like American Psycho etc

Ugggghh I just wrote a massive reply and then clicked "reply to thread" instead of "post reply" and lost the ENTIRE THING

Ok, take two.

I went to Norwich UEA to see Black Veil Brides perform there in October - I did my make up like them and everything, it was pretty wicked I can post a pic if anyone wants to see it? My friends and I got to meet all of the members of My Passion, and get hugs from the guys, and got our photos taken with them - they were all SO NICE!! I was actually born in Norfolk, but I'm not offended - I didn't grown up there. My friend went to uni there and she said she swears half the locals had webbed toes!

I think I will just be applying to Kent to do BioAnth and Trinity Saint David's to do Anthropology/Archaeology. Not sure about any others yet as I have this thing about being in the city - I get quite agoraphobic with too many people around, so I don't think that would work!

I would like to travel, but I think I would like to do a guided tour as opposed to just finding my own way. Sometimes I think you need a local to show you where the cool stuff is I would just end up in the same diner, eating the same food. I really need to get out of my comfort zone! I was thinking of doing the Green Tortoise tour, but my boyfriend doesn't want to, and I don't want to go alone - he said it would be too hippy-ish haha. I am on the Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree forum, and I post there a fair bit, so maybe I will find someone to travel with on there.

Not seen Homeland - what is it about?

I need to catch up on the Waling Dead too - I have five of the eight (think there are eight?) graphic novels sitting here waiting to be read, but with college all the fun stuff has been put on the back burner! I need to take some time to read more - I haven't read a book in what feels like forever, and I'm getting biblio-withdrawal!

Nah I'm not from the UK, but I've always wanted to travel there. I'd highly recommend Breaking Bad whenever you get a chance to check it out. Phenomenal show to say the least. Glad school is going good for you. Hope ya get everything figured out

Hewwoz! Itīs nice to see other babyfur-bearcubs from the Europe ^^ Your intruduction looked great and I hope that youīll make a great friendships with others. I just turned to be a babyfur like few years ago and now I have some friends on the furryforums aswell. Itīs great thing that babyfurs/diaperfurs seems to be a group which increases a littlebit all the time, or that is just how like Iīve been seen it.