Thread: hi there!

Default hi there!

Hi there,

Im new to the forum and to the fetish i am a AB/ DL and also a caretaker of my partner who also likes sharing this with me. Its only in the past couple of weeks i have discovered this although looking back over the years certain things got me about 85% the way to wearing a diaper but i just never did as I was into wet and messy with food and custard etc i know slightly different.
    I am just lucky i have someone who is very understanding and very happy i was open enough to discuss it with her.

In the daytime im a communications electrician and videographer part time. So i was interested in the way the 15 stone baby programme was filmed knowing how tv can exploit such non vanilla subjects.

I dont believe i have regressed to that exact point i want to be at but hopefully i will find it soon. I very quickly wanted a onsey a bottle a dummy and some diapers.

Hope to chat to people more and hear peoples stories

Ben

Hello Ben,

Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure it will be interesting learning more about your journey that has led you here, and this place has a wealth of interesting people who are both knowlegable about the subject, and generally good attentive conversation partners. Again, welcome! Hope to see you around.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Waffenschmidt View Post
    Hello Ben,

Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure it will be interesting learning more about your journey that has led you here, and this place has a wealth of interesting people who are both knowlegable about the subject, and generally good attentive conversation partners. Again, welcome! Hope to see you around.

Mike
    Thanks for the kind welcome, i am not sure how to explain the journey to this forum, i guess an outlook like many to get away from the stresses of work and adult conversations and to have some fun and be silly. ive definatly seem to have the diaper urge (already in post) but like giving the control away to my partner who is very understanding as we dont have a vanilla life at all as we are both involved in bdsm.Its more of a release even though its been a few weeks now the things like alphabet and night time stories appeal as i had alot of speech therapy when i was younger and also a food intolerance so i never had milk out of a bottle which i could do now. but its more plaing in the sand, mud splashing in puddles that appeal beneath the diaper wearing. hope that makes some form of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by fetishlover View Post
    Thanks for the kind welcome, i am not sure how to explain the journey to this forum, i guess an outlook like many to get away from the stresses of work and adult conversations and to have some fun and be silly. ive definatly seem to have the diaper urge (already in post) but like giving the control away to my partner who is very understanding as we dont have a vanilla life at all as we are both involved in bdsm.Its more of a release even though its been a few weeks now the things like alphabet and night time stories appeal as i had alot of speech therapy when i was younger and also a food intolerance so i never had milk out of a bottle which i could do now. but its more plaing in the sand, mud splashing in puddles that appeal beneath the diaper wearing. hope that makes some form of sense.
    Definitely makes a lot of sense! I'm pretty new to the site too but welcome! Do you videography as a hobby or just as a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Evo19 View Post
    Definitely makes a lot of sense! I'm pretty new to the site too but welcome! Do you videography as a hobby or just as a job?
    Thanks videography is both a job / hobby but not for AB/ DL havent mixed the two together.