Thread: hey there

Default hey there

Well i finally got around to interdoucing myself!! i'm an 18 year old diaper lover from indiana. who loves roller coasters and spending time outside.I love the nostagia perticurly the 90's that's why i picke the username i did.

Quote Originally Posted by surgelover View Post
    Well i finally got around to interdoucing myself!! i'm an 18 year old diaper lover from indiana. who loves roller coasters and spending time outside.I love the nostagia perticurly the 90's that's why i picke the username i did.

Hey there surgelover!

You love roller coasters? I love them to, but I don't get to ride often since there aren't really any around my area! But I have been to a few big amusement parks

What is your favourite roller coaster you have been on?

I think I would have to say mine is any of the Six Flags rides, just they are all so much fun! Been a while since I've been able to go though

Outside that, I enjoy programming, and UX design!

I hope you have been enjoying your time around here! See you around

- Lobie

well i really love almost all the roller coasters at cedar point.

H0TWH33LS

If I'm being honest I used to be afraid of roller coasters (i had a big fear of heights) but in recent years I have grown to love them. I think as I got older I craved the adrenaline rush you get while riding. I was born in Ohio but have never been to Cedar point! If I had a choice though I would choose a water park over a theme park any day!