Thread: best diaper size small

Default best diaper size small

What is the best diaper that is bulky for a person that wears smalls

That's kinda like asking what the best flavor of ice cream is (Vanilla, totes). You'll have to experiment and find one that fits your personal taste. If bulkiness is what you're after, I'd recommend steering clear of baby brand diapers (Being a small size, you'll fit most), unless you don't plan on 'using' them to capacity. Multiple layers can just cause problem.
    Look around some medical supply sites and see if you can find trial packs, or just take a plunge.

Since disposeables are hard to come by in size small. You might be better off trying cloth diapers. Cloth will have the bulk and thickness.
    Last edited by oleman72; 30-Dec-2012 at 01:43.

Heh Oleman, I would've said the opposite. I've never had any issue with getting a hold of disposables.

He has a point though, cloth diapers are usually very thick.

Around 30" I wear 16 in pants size kids

- - - Updated - - -

But what would you recommend. Also I would use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonky View Post
    That's kinda like asking what the best flavor of ice cream is (Vanilla, totes). You'll have to experiment and find one that fits your personal taste. If bulkiness is what you're after, I'd recommend steering clear of baby brand diapers (Being a small size, you'll fit most), unless you don't plan on 'using' them to capacity. Multiple layers can just cause problem.
    Look around some medical supply sites and see if you can find trial packs, or just take a plunge.
    Totally agree with Tonky. You should try different brands to see what's a good fit. If your looking for bulky Molicare and Abena smalls should fit you. Pampers size 7 actually might fit you too. If you really like bulky you could try the technique of stuffing. I do it all the time and it works. (stuffing is when you stick smaller diapers into bigger diapers.) If you choose to stuff be sure to make big slits in the stuffing diapers to allow for the liquid to go through the layers. If you don't it will leak.

I forgot to factor in, if you live by yourself or at home. Is it hard to get diapers for you? cloth is good but you need to clean them and dry out the plastic pants. Disposable you can just throw them out.

For cloth diapers you can check Baby-Pants, BabyKins,Adult Cloth Diaper, Fetware. You will also need plastic pants with them. If you want some cool prints you can check Dependeco on eBay.
    Those are AIO style. I ordered a couple last fri in size large. They're available in sm/med/larg.