Thread: ordering offline

Default ordering offline

just wondering has anyone ever ordered and diapers off of amazon before as i wanna know if the diapers come in plain packaging

I was just looking at molicares on amazon the other day and was wondering this same questions. I can get free 2 day prime shipping and they are also cheap to begin with, but it needs to be discreet lol. When i order toilet paper and paper towls (yes im that lazy) they come in there own plain box, but im still too nervous to try on diapers.

Anyone want to give it a try? Amazon.com: Molicare Super-Plus Briefs Size Large Pk/14: Health & Personal Care

Let me know :-p

If they come from a Amazon wharehouse the box will have the Amazon Logo on it. That,s about all I know about that.

i was going to order them but i still live with my parents as its cheaper and they dont know i wear so i am exactly the same and want to know if they come in plain packageing and yea they arnt sent through amazon as far as i know.

they are fulfilled thru amazon, so they will leave the amazon warehouse. I would get them with my prime.

I have, but it was a long time ago. They really came from All Together Diaper company, and I think they came in a large paper envelope with All Together Enterprise on the return address in very small print. Amazon uses them. There was a much bigger problem, and it's how my wife found out about me. Amazon sent a questionnaire in our E-mail, asking me how I liked my diapers!!!! My wife was the one who first found the message. She turned to me in our family room and asked me, "Did you order diapers on Amazon?!!!!" Immediately, a large hole opened up in our family room, and I willingly jumped into it.

I don't think Amazon does this anymore, but they sure did it 5 years ago, so be warned.

I think if you order through Amazon you will get the product in the box and will have the Amazon Logo on it. If you order through Amazon Marketplace you might get the actual product.
    They still send a questionnaire in my E-mail too. Asking me about the new LED Christmas Lights.

Depends on who ships. If amazon ships its just they smile on the box, you can tell if amazon is going to ships it if "fulfilled by Amazon" is in the description. If another company ships it most times it comes in a plan box other times its just the shippers logo on it. I think it would have to be a pretty big order to show that it is really diapers in the box like a whole case probably

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have, but it was a long time ago. They really came from All Together Diaper company, and I think they came in a large paper envelope with All Together Enterprise on the return address in very small print. Amazon uses them. There was a much bigger problem, and it's how my wife found out about me. Amazon sent a questionnaire in our E-mail, asking me how I liked my diapers!!!! My wife was the one who first found the message. She turned to me in our family room and asked me, "Did you order diapers on Amazon?!!!!" Immediately, a large hole opened up in our family room, and I willingly jumped into it.

I don't think Amazon does this anymore, but they sure did it 5 years ago, so be warned.
    They still send a question if you want asking how do you rate the item/Seller/shipping.