Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: So a vanilla takes a little to disney land

  1. #1

    Default So a vanilla takes a little to disney land

    So a vanilla takes a little to Disneyland
    OR the best of a bad situation.

    I have a BF who is taking me to Disneyland.
    He's a vary intelligent and sweet but has vary little
    understanding of my need to be little and has no interest
    in interacting with me in that way.

    I'm not planing getting little in
    public or around him for the above reason
    BUT I have ALLWAYS wanted to go and this will
    be my fist time so I want to make
    the best of a bad situation.

    Dose any one have any ideas on how to make a
    trip to Disneyland as fun as potable for a little who
    has to be big.

  2. #2

    Default

    Sugar. Lots of sugar. Go hyperactive and just go nuts.

    If you want to do something, regardless of how childish it may seem to others, just do it. If he comments on it, just say something along the lines of 'I've wanted to go here since I was a kid, I'm making up for lost time!'
    Just because you have to act Big, doesn't mean you can't be yourself. Just don't call him Daddy, or have any accidents and no one should be the wiser, right? :P

  3. #3

    Default

    Well how little? Would it be more AB or more LG like having an inner child and having more of a view of a kid being there? I mean this could be important since it could affect what you go get to see and so on. I guess you have to wear grown up clothes but would you be able to freely be yourself? (as in acting as little being there)

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tonky View Post
    Sugar. Lots of sugar. Go hyperactive and just go nuts.

    If you want to do something, regardless of how childish it may seem to others, just do it. If he comments on it, just say something along the lines of 'I've wanted to go here since I was a kid, I'm making up for lost time!'
    Just because you have to act Big, doesn't mean you can't be yourself. Just don't call him Daddy, or have any accidents and no one should be the wiser, right? :P

    The sugar/Twinkie defense.
    Twinkie defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    LOL
    I like that one.
    I almost never eat sugar but it's a vacation and might be fun for once.
    I like sweets but I don't like what it dose to the aging process.
    I want to be forever young you know. LOL
    But it is a once in a life time trip.



    Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    Well how little? Would it be more AB or more LG like having an inner child and having more of a view of a kid being there? I mean this could be important since it could affect what you go get to see and so on. I guess you have to wear grown up clothes but would you be able to freely be yourself? (as in acting as little being there)
    I'm a regressive non-sexual little...um... about 1 years old.
    But I guse I just don't want to be treated like an adult wile there but I
    don't wish to make him or any
    one feel uncomfortable.

    I'm 30ish and he is just over 60
    (age is just a number to me)
    and is from conservative background.

    Wile swing is not a big deal to him
    fetish/rollplay/kink (or what ever one wants
    to call this part of me) is not his cup of tea.

    We could have a discussion about boundaries
    for both of us for this 3 day trip. Like I don't know if
    pigtails or OK with him or not. What about shortalls,
    is that OK or is that pushing it for him or the people
    at the park.

  6. #6

    Default

    You would have to ask him what he is comfortable with. I would recommend going with something subtle. Low pigtails are usually fine, high ones can appear a bit... skanky :/

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tonky View Post
    You would have to ask him what he is comfortable with. I would recommend going with something subtle. Low pigtails are usually fine, high ones can appear a bit... skanky :/
    Yes I was thinking subtle and low profile.

  8. #8

    Default



    Wile swing is not a big deal to him
    fetish/rollplay/kink (or what ever one wants
    to call this part of me) is not his cup of tea.
    I do not understand swing being used this way.

    But 1? um I would say it would be a lot easier dealing with if it was more LG (4-10) but there are little rides I do not think you could fit in. I would just ask him while there if he is willing to go on x or y with you? I do not have deep feelings of regression so I am not sure what conflict you are having exactly.

    what if I ask this? What would you do/dress if I said it was totally ok to act however you wanted while at disney land with me? This will give me a better idea how exactly you want to act like to give better advice.

  9. #9

    Default

    Princess, google "Swingers party" and that should help. He's open-minded, but not so much with fetishes and such.

  10. #10

    Default

    I have to agree with CutePrincess and others. Bring your age up to 4 or 5 and have some fun. If he's twice your age and into swinging, he should be able to meet you half way...yeah like 4 years old. Most streets run both ways.

Similar Threads

  1. Feelin' Vanilla
    By gza1639 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 29-Nov-2010, 05:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.