Thread: Hey hey

bashfulsissy1

Default Hey hey

I think I am new here. I say I think I am because it all seems and looks very familiar to me. Could be any of the other places I have been to, which I may have forgotten them; or they had shut down or what ever the reason I never got back. Now that said: I am a sissy, and that is a part of me and I come with my choices of clothing from time to time to fit my feminine feelings. Along with diapers bed and pants wetting which is another part of me. I am a virgin bisexual who leans mostly toward my attraction to the female.

*springs up out of the ground with a loud "Bing!"*

Oh hey there, fresh meat! What's doing Bashful?

You sound like you'll fit in here just fine, welcome to the family. If you don't mind though, I think we'd all love to know more about you. (What you love doing for hobbies, why you're AB/DL, favourite music/movies/TV?)

bashfulsissy1

Oh, looks like you like Bing? *giggle*. My main hobby, outside plants is on hold until spring. Why am I AB/DL? It all started in childhood the story you've most likely read many times over. My sissy side started in childhood as well, mommy dearest made me wear little girl things before I ever started school. I has stuck with me. She told me on the phone before she died that I was a mistake, she did not want me when I was born, and that she
    wanted a little girl instead.

That sounds really sad... being told " I was a mistake, she did not want me when I was born, and that she wanted a little girl instead" I would be really hurt to hear that (If in a situation like this where it would be the reverse of my gender identity)

Though it would of been a lot easier on me if I had a Mom to raise me like a girl, then I am sure I would of been in a full transition by now.

Did you ever go to school in dresses? I mean how did it make you feel then, if you remember, being dressed up as a girl? and How did it feel being " forced"?

I would want that so to me it wouldn't be forced exactly XD

I finally got my email address change to work here so my original ID is being used instead of my bashfulsissy1. So I guess I am not as new here as I thought? *giggle*! No I was not made to wear dresses in school. How it felt being forced was I was shamed with the threat my dad would come home and see me dressed that way. Which never happened. Of course being a child I thought he would see me in that dress. I hid and cried all day under a dresser with that threat hanging over me.

Quote Originally Posted by bashfulsissy View Post
    I finally got my email address change to work here so my original ID is being used instead of my bashfulsissy1. So I guess I am not as new here as I thought? *giggle*! No I was not made to wear dresses in school. How it felt being forced was I was shamed with the threat my dad would come home and see me dressed that way. Which never happened. Of course being a child I thought he would see me in that dress. I hid and cried all day under a dresser with that threat hanging over me.
    Hi and welcome. Yes, if your were a member, the site would keep your IP address in its data base, and the rules say you can't have two accounts. It looks like you got it settled, however, so that's good.

I was adopted, and though my mom was happy with having a boy, I think she would have liked to have another child, so sometimes I dressed as a girl when I was very little, and my mom would help me. It wasn't a big deal, but I do remember it vividly. My cousin would come over and we'd both dress up as girls. One year I went out during Halloween as a girl, with a dress, makeup and a wig, and everyone was fooled as to who I was. Life is complicated!

Anyway, I'm a musician....big surprise....and an educator, as well as a writer. I hope you enjoy the site and stick around.

When I saw this place it looked very familiar to me. (I had not been here a long time due to my old computer being a pain) After I got this computer I found this place again and tried signing in with my ID and such but kept getting a notice none of that was valid, so I was re registering and during that time saw a notice bashfulsissy was already taken. So I stopped and tried again to just sign in. Well I wound up giving in and creating the new one instead. Now I have 2 accounts. I don't need a second account and do not see how to close that second one (bashfulsissy1). At least now I know why this place looks so familiar.

Oh yes, I think I will stick around.