Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone. Evergreen here!

Default Hello everyone. Evergreen here!

I finally decided to put myself out there and join a forum discussing AB/DL matters. I look forward to conversing with all of you.

Well we are all here to support each other. What things do you like about AB/DL?

Well for starters, the amount of support within our group is amazing. I would probably feel guilty liking diapers and ageplay if there wasn't a large group of people supporting my thoughts and actions. Secondly, I like how being an AB/DL makes me feel secure and comfortable and just being able to let go. It's one my favorite activities, but the one I talk about the least with other people.

Do you age play, regress as a boy or a girl? XD

Do you have anyone to share being AB/DL with?

Ello Evergreen and welcome to ADISC. I gotta say, I like your nickname. It kinda has class and style, you know?
    May I ask what your hobbies are?

I've tried age play by myself and it hasn't ever felt satisfying because, and to answer your second question, I don't have anyone to participate with. So I'm inexperienced in that regard. When I regressed, it was as a boy, but I'm down to try new things.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the compliment! My hobbies consist of watching many movies, drinking with friends, occasionally smoking pot (legal in my state), playing video games and going on the internet.

Video Games: Final Fantasy 10, Bioshock, Kingdom Hearts, Diablo 2, Mass Effect, Super Smash bros, Halo 3/reach, and Legend of Zelda series

Movies: Spirited Away, Fight Club, The Dark Knight, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Shawshank Redemption, Pan's Labyrinth, Pulp Fiction, The Iron Giant and Fargo

What about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    Do you age play, regress as a boy or a girl? XD

Do you have anyone to share being AB/DL with?

Sorry I didn't quote before, still trying to figure a few things out. Have you ever tried age play? if you have, what was it like?

Hello Evergreen. Welcome aboard. ADISC's mere existence is a great comfort in knowing that there are other people like us, but thanks for joining! It's a wealth of member knowledge and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    Video Games: Final Fantasy 10, Bioshock, Kingdom Hearts, Diablo 2, Mass Effect, Super Smash bros, Halo 3/reach, and Legend of Zelda series

Movies: Spirited Away, Fight Club, The Dark Knight, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Shawshank Redemption, Pan's Labyrinth, Pulp Fiction, The Iron Giant and Fargo

What about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I didn't quote before, still trying to figure a few things out. Have you ever tried age play? if you have, what was it like?
    spirited away!!! <3 <3 <3
    FF10? what do you like about it? what about 9, 8 and 7?
    about age play, in a way I always kinda do it. I have a child like mind a lot, at least I think so.

buuut I am pretty much stuck in the house ><