Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Pampers Cruisers 7...

Default Changes to Pampers Cruisers 7...

I have been wearing pampers cruisers size 7 since the came out. They have always fit me (a little tight but totally managable). I would always go to walgreens and buy an 18 pack and they have always had a little circular label on the package that said "Three Way Fit". Well recently i went to buy another pack of size 7s and noticed that the "Three way fit" label is gone and now there is a label that says "Go Baby Grips". I didnt think anything of it as they were the same size 7s as always but when i got home and tried to put one on i realized that the diaper has been changed significantly. The side straps seem much less stretchy and the top of the diaper back and front are a different material. These "go baby grips" did not work at all and each time i would manage to get a diaper on the straps would break or the velcro would let go. Needlees to say i freaked out. So yesterday i drove to every walgreens in the area to look for the size 7s with the "3 way fit" label. Luckily i found two packs and bought them up. I think i will try to find a couple more packs if i can but it appears as though pampers has changed the diaper quite a bit. BTW i am 127lbs and have a 30" waist. I dont know why pampers decided to do this but the change is definetly not a good one.

They probably changed them to make it a better fit or easier to use on babies, not grownups.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    They probably changed them to make it a better fit or easier to use on babies, not grownups.
    What he said. I doubt the designers at pampers had there diapers in mind for a person that weighs 127 pounds with a 30inch waste...

annierighthurr

Hmm, can you describe a little more ? Are they like Huggies now?
    That kind of sucks!

Maybe this will teach all you sillies to just buy adult diapers!

Save yourself the trouble of trying to constantly modify a diaper. If you want a babyish diaper just get bambino for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

Save yourself the trouble of trying to constantly modify a diaper. If you want a babyish diaper just get bambino for crying out loud.

Eclipse, I speak for all the babies too big to fit into baby diapers when I say this. YOU KNOW if you could fit into baby diapers, you would wear them. It's that simple, baby diapers are more TB/AB/DL than any adult diaper could ever be. The smell, the designs, the feel....it's all there.

I would have done the same thing roorgreengod did, (go to as many stores as I could and buy up the remaining good stock). But, I can't fit into them, so I'll continue wearing my Abena X Plus and Abena Supers.

I'm Just glad I can fit into underjams, that's a relief. It's nice being able to fit into SOMETHING, though if i had a choice, I would want to fit into Pampers Size 7. I guess that just gives me something to work out for, besides the hotties.

Well said, Brian. Baby diapers still absorb better than any adult diaper out there. They're just simply not made for teenagers and adults.

annierighthurr

I don't have to modify Pampers...??
    All I do is tape them on just like any other diaper and they stay on. I realize this is not the case with everybody, but just because some people don't in them, doesn't mean that others don't either.

I agree with diapeybabybrian.

I'm sick of this kind of thing! What you don't realise is alot of people CAN'T get adult diapers! If people want to spend there money on Pampers, what business is it of yours? You should think about what you're saying before you go calling all of us "sillies".

Craig.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I'm sick of this kind of thing! What you don't realise is alot of people CAN'T get adult diapers! If people want to spend there money on Pampers, what business is it of yours? You should think about what you're saying before you go calling all of us "sillies".

Craig.
    word, craig.
    haha (sorry, my friend uses that slang all the time "word, craig"... I couldn't help myself...)