Thread: Hi!! I'm new to... really all of this.

Default Hi!! I'm new to... really all of this.

Hi everyone!!

My name is Norman, and this is really my first attempt in jumping into this world. I've been an ABDL my whole life (only recently I started getting into the diaper sissification and forced regression), but I was sick and tired of being alone. I'm a very motivated and outgoing person which is great in the business of fitness, but apparently not so much in my personal life:/ I really want to make some friends on here, and take some tips on how to finding that special someone that would really accept me for who I am (yes, I know this site is not for dating, but I don't know how to go about it at all I'm only 20!!). Anyway, I love to talk about anything and I'm a really good listener, would love any tips, advice, or topics to indulge myself in! I really hope this is as positive of an experience as I hope it to be! I look forward to hearing from all those who read. Thanks!!:]

Quote Originally Posted by dex8914 View Post
    Hi everyone!!

My name is Norman, and this is really my first attempt in jumping into this world. I've been an ABDL my whole life (only recently I started getting into the diaper sissification and forced regression), but I was sick and tired of being alone. I'm a very motivated and outgoing person which is great in the business of fitness, but apparently not so much in my personal life:/ I really want to make some friends on here, and take some tips on how to finding that special someone that would really accept me for who I am (yes, I know this site is not for dating, but I don't know how to go about it at all I'm only 20!!). Anyway, I love to talk about anything and I'm a really good listener, would love any tips, advice, or topics to indulge myself in! I really hope this is as positive of an experience as I hope it to be! I look forward to hearing from all those who read. Thanks!!:]
    Hi Norman, welcome to ADISC!

Just take a look around to start with, try browsing the "what's new" thread and see if any topics grab your eye, or if you want to do a little background reading click on the forums tab and see which one seems relevant to you. You'll soon find yourself wanting to get involved in some conversation somewhere.

Lot of personal info on your profile, are you sure you're cool with that? Although nice to see from your photo that you're a fellow ginger ;-)

I'm not a ginger!! Lol:] Just looks like it thanks to the lighting, hahaha. I have brown hair, and sometimes I have freckles if the sun's out. As far as the personal stuff, I want people to get to know me! I want to be ME!! That's what's most important, and besides, I'm a grown man, I don't have to worry about creepers messing with me:]

Quote Originally Posted by dex8914 View Post
    I'm not a ginger!! Lol:] Just looks like it thanks to the lighting, hahaha. I have brown hair, and sometimes I have freckles if the sun's out. As far as the personal stuff, I want people to get to know me! I want to be ME!! That's what's most important, and besides, I'm a grown man, I don't have to worry about creepers messing with me:]
    as long as you're happy with it...

find anything to interest you yet?

Hi and welcome to the site. Because of who we are, you might want to remove your picture from your profile, unless of course you are publicly out as a diaper lover. You never know who may stumble onto the site.

I was curious, besides diapers, what else do you enjoy doing. As for me, I'm a musician, and educator and a writer. I enjoy getting out on the bike trail with my Trek.

Welcome aboard! I am a newbie here too. I agree about not posting your pic unless you are already completely out. Employers etc may find this site or someone on your computer. It could come back to haunt you years down the pike.

In any event, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Hi Norman, welcome to ADISC!

Just take a look around to start with, try browsing the "what's new" thread and see if any topics grab your eye, or if you want to do a little background reading click on the forums tab and see which one seems relevant to you. You'll soon find yourself wanting to get involved in some conversation somewhere.

Lot of personal info on your profile, are you sure you're cool with that? Although nice to see from your photo that you're a fellow ginger ;-)
    lol I did not think to look at that till it was brought up in this post. I think he is cute/handsome XD

Well dex said something about sissification so I just wanted to point out we do have a sissy section here XD I talk a lot on that section but my view point is more out of a girl's view and learning about guys liking to do that XD

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    as long as you're happy with it...

find anything to interest you yet?
    Of course! I'm very trusting, and besides, if I'm right about this forum, I have nothing to worry about! Right?:]

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Dogboy. I'm a fitness model and enthusiast. I do public speaking to motivate people to live their lives and be the best they can be, but most importantly, be themselves. I own a business call Dexter Custom Fitness where I train people in my local tristate area or I create periodized fitness and nutrition programs for them for the entire year. It's my passion, I'm all about doing what you love!! Whether it's being the cover model for a magazine, inspiring the masses, trimming the fat, or being a Baby! I love it all, and I surround myself with it everyday!:]

- - - Updated - - -

CutePrincess, that's partially the reason why I posted the picture!! I want people to identify with me, not some avatar. I understand the danger of it, but I wanted people to see the real me! At least at first, and thanks for the compliment!:] Thank you all for your concern with the photo, I appreciate that alot:] I'll change the photo in the morning! Just take a gander while you can!

- - - Updated - - -

Gah, Looks like I did all those replies under the same one xD oops, still new at this remember!! Hahaha