Thread: Diaper girls

Default Diaper girls

Along side being a Daddy to my baby girl, I enjoy just seeing her in her diapers. Not necessarily sexually(though I honestly do have a bit of a fetish when it comes to the subject), I just like seeing her walking around the house, and it sticking out from under her shirt while she makes food, or cleans.

I've had trouble bringing it up. I'm the one who introduced her to it, and she seems to enjoy it thus far, but I still can't help feeling a bit... odd. Weird. Ashamed even. Here is where I usually come for support, anyone else been in similar situations? Does the shamefulness go away? Advise, maybe? I don't know what anyone could really tell me that I don't already know. But someone to talk to about it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    I just like seeing her walking around the house, and it sticking out from under her shirt while she makes food, or cleans.
    If I knew that my partner would enjoy it just for that I would do it. I have a mild interest right now in diapers anyway. I do find myself easy going through. I am not sure if this helps any =/ but I would not feel guilty if someone close to me is ok with it.

Also I do not mind the fetish thing though I might have it myself, not completely sure on that.

Cherub

Since you were the one who introduced her to this (diapers), which I am sure had to have involved talking, I would recommend talking some more with your partner. Let her know what you like and why. Perhaps let her ask you some clarifying questions. I guess my whole point boils down to keeping communication alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Since you were the one who introduced her to this (diapers), which I am sure had to have involved talking, I would recommend talking some more with your partner. Let her know what you like and why. Perhaps let her ask you some clarifying questions. I guess my whole point boils down to keeping communication alive and well.
    Ya see? this is why I basically said, "I would have no guilty feelings over wearing diapers knowing my partner liked them so much." But knowing that requires my partner to tell me that. If I knew how much my partner liked them and told me I would not feel guilty over it at all.

Wow. Know how lucky you are, and enjoy this. You are not hurting your self or anyone else, you are not forcing this on anyone. I know my wife will never, ever share any part of this with me...ever. I envy you. Enjoy it for me!

My Daddy encouraged me to wear diapers as well. I just happened to have that urge though. So I was thrilled that he wanted me to without my having to bring it up. I don't think you should feel ashamed. Maybe since she is enjoying it she--like me--had an interest in regression and having that comforting cushy feeling on her backside again. Maybe you hit upon one of the things she was always curious about, but felt like she shouldn't indulge in and she is relieved that you suggested it without her having to bring it up. . .I mean, if she is really honestly enjoying it.

The best advice I can give here is to talk. Find out if she really enjoys it as much as she seems to.

I'm going to assume that since she does it often for you, that she is quite comfortable with the idea, so I doubt there would be any big issue in bringing it up (who knows? you might discover some new, exciting ideas together).
    If you worked up the courage to offer this idea to her in the first place, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Good luck though!