Thread: hello how are you

Default hello how are you

I am fine. Hey my name is Jake I live in the south and I just wanted to say hey to everybody and introduce mI
    o

Quote Originally Posted by bvfd14 View Post
    I am fine. Hey my name is Jake I live in the south and I just wanted to say hey to everybody and introduce mI
    o
    Hey there Jake!! Welcome to ADISC, I'm glad that you've come around to post!

ADISC is a great place to make new friends, as long as you aren't shy of course :P

I hope that you are doing well, but as an introduction you should really think about posting more about yourself (How about... favourite song, and most time consuming hobby!).

My favourite song is probably Welcome to My Life (Simple Plan)... heh, I liked them a huge amount when I was younger, so they will probably remain my favourite band for life. As for my most time consuming hobby, probably programming... I do enough of it at least, so I guess that counts!

I hope you have been enjoying your time around the site

- Lobie

Well I was going to ask what your favourite hobby was, but it looks like I got beaten to the punch by the pro himself!