Thread: Oh hi there :)

Default Oh hi there :)

Hello there, I'm wave rider. I'm not really good at the whole introduction thing, but I'm a 20 year old university student who enjoys snowboarding surfing and long boarding. I have an eclectic taste in both music and film, however I am a superwholockian, if you know what that means than congratulations; you are part of an awesome fandom. (doctor who, supernatural shelock). And of course, I am an ab, and I love/hate my little side like many people. So ya... Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Waverider View Post
    Hello there, I'm wave rider. I'm not really good at the whole introduction thing, but I'm a 20 year old university student who enjoys snowboarding surfing and long boarding. I have an eclectic taste in both music and film, however I am a superwholockian, if you know what that means than congratulations; you are part of an awesome fandom. (doctor who, supernatural shelock). And of course, I am an ab, and I love/hate my little side like many people. So ya... Hi!
    Hey there waverider :P Welcome to ADISC!

Haha, I kind of figured out what superwholockian meant! Does that count?

I've actually never watched Doctor Who at least, so I can't make any comment on it. I'm sure it would be okay... I'm a really big House fan (So I certainly like sherlock holmes stuff!)...

But I'm much more of a brony :P

Hope to hear back from you soon, and see you around!

- Lobie

Lobie! You little sneak, you beat me to it again... you're fast >.>

Hey Waverider, welcome to the family, I have no doubt you'll fit right in here, fandom runs rampart in these parts :P