Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I know that I am an ABDL/Diaper Lover, and I have been for a number of years. I've worn diapers a few times and wet them, and I enjoyed that. I'm trying to figure out exactly what my likes/dislikes are and where I'm at with all of that. I hope this forum will be somewhere that I can talk about that stuff and work through some of my questions and problems.

Outside of the ABDL community, I'm a musician and teacher. I enjoy olympic sports, especially swimming. I also like cooking all sorts of food.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cbgbaby View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I know that I am an ABDL/Diaper Lover, and I have been for a number of years. I've worn diapers a few times and wet them, and I enjoyed that. I'm trying to figure out exactly what my likes/dislikes are and where I'm at with all of that. I hope this forum will be somewhere that I can talk about that stuff and work through some of my questions and problems.

Outside of the ABDL community, I'm a musician and teacher. I enjoy olympic sports, especially swimming. I also like cooking all sorts of food.

Thanks
    Hi and welcome to the site. This is a great site, in my opinion, and I feel sure you will discover some of what you're looking for, achieving some insight as to why we have these feelings, and how we deal with it. The sheer volume of conversation concerning diapers, and wearing, as well as associated feelings to other objects such as plushies, bottles, etc. sheds a certain amount of light as to these complicated feelings that accompany infantilism.

This site is probably the most rational of the related sites, and holds the bar high in terms of discussions. We try to live balanced lives, and not let the one desire interfere with the rest of daily living. I too am an educator and a musician. I'm a minister of music to a Methodist church, and I'm a Instructional Assistant at a junior high school where I work predominantly with math. I was doing my student teaching when the music job came along, and it seemed logical to combine the two jobs which I now have. I'm also a writer and have a short story published on Nook Books, with a novel in the works.

I hope you enjoy this site. Please feel comfortable in posting and joining the discussions.

Thanks, dogboy! I've looked around, and definitely found this site to be rational and well-curated. Glad to hear that there are others like me who are trying to make this work in a balanced way with the rest of their lives.