Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Undies

Default Super Undies

Now available in wast sizes 26 to 36 https://www.superundies.com/p-77-bed...px#page=sizing

- - - Updated - - -

I have some of the xxl which fits 23 to 28 inch waste im a 32 wast they fit me a little tight around legs but hold really well. They just released the larger sizes that fit 26 to 36 inch i have some on order

wow these look awesome! international postage is expensive though

They have adult ones to that look awesome. They come in a choice of colors too.

I understand they are really nice, I just wish they had a slightly bigger size. Perhaps this will happen in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    It looks like there is another version for the same size, but intended for daytime use: Super Undies Pull-on Undies
    I had seen that site before the Super Undies site came out with the larger sizes. At the time they showed a picture of an all white version, and said they were made to order. Now they have the same pictures as the real Super Undies site. I have wondered if that site is actually related to the Super Undies site, or what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    It looks like there is another version for the same size, but intended for daytime use: Super Undies Pull-on Undies
    I would not trust this website because they are playing URL games. I have checked this website out before and they are fishy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrytoguess View Post
    I had seen that site before the Super Undies site came out with the larger sizes. At the time they showed a picture of an all white version, and said they were made to order. Now they have the same pictures as the real Super Undies site. I have wondered if that site is actually related to the Super Undies site, or what is going on.
    Yea, I would not trust them for a variety of reasons.