Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey guys,

I am Jessica, a 20 year old sissy baby from Louisiana. I have been into diapers since I was 10 and I started to identify as a sissy at 15.

I decided this Christmas that the "Jessica" side of me is me is not going away and she is here to stay. As such it is time for me to start getting active in the community and time to let my sissy side fully flourish! This is my first time every saying that in a public setting, it's hard to be open when you live in the south, and it feels great.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and I am excited to see where things go.

Welcome! I'm in kind of the same boat as you and I think youre going to find that you can really be your self in this community

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    Welcome! I'm in kind of the same boat as you and I think youre going to find that you can really be your self in this community
    I think so too! I'm excited to see how this goes. This has always been a part of my life that I have done a really good job at keeping it in the shadows, but all the hiding and secrecy has just become exhausting to say the least.

I think you should poke more in the sissy/LG section XD I love talking about cute things.