Thread: Scruffy2

Default Scruffy2

Hello all,

Lets just say that I have been into diapers and plastic pants longer than most of you readers have been living. Not cuddled enough as a child, hard to say but by age ten or so I was already tinkering with the sensations of wetting and messing some sort of makeshift diapers. Plastic pants or panties could have been made out of anything plastic and diapers were available through stores like Sears and K-mart. Wow----parents away it was time to get my baby-diapers on and play out my fantasys.

This has all continued for many years, more on than off and to this day can be found wearing around the house in my retirement. My wife is still employed so I have many liberties for daytime wearing and lightly padded under jeans any extra going unnoticed. Due to a muscular dystrophy condition in the legs, night time bathroom use is almost impossible to navagate and for the last three years have been wearing padded disposables with cloth diapers and plastic pants over that. My other half fully aware of my night time use whether she knows of full mandatory use or that I just use them as a precaution. Anyway always wet in the AM. It has more or less come to the point that filling my truck gas tank without being protected is a real no-no. The child hood fetish, fantacy or what ever you want to call it has come down to almost a mandatory wearing condition, night time anyway.

My best to diaper wearers, young and old.

Scruffy2

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy2 View Post
    Hello all,

Lets just say that I have been into diapers and plastic pants longer than most of you readers have been living. Not cuddled enough as a child, hard to say but by age ten or so I was already tinkering with the sensations of wetting and messing some sort of makeshift diapers. Plastic pants or panties could have been made out of anything plastic and diapers were available through stores like Sears and K-mart. Wow----parents away it was time to get my baby-diapers on and play out my

This has all continued for many years, more on than off and to this day can be found wearing around the house in my retirement. My wife is still employed so I have many liberties for daytime wearing and lightly padded under jeans any extra going unnoticed. Due to a muscular dystrophy condition in the legs, night time bathroom use is almost impossible to navagate and for the last three years have been wearing padded disposables with cloth diapers and plastic pants over that. My other half fully aware of my night time use whether she knows of full mandatory use or that I just use them as a precaution. Anyway always wet in the AM. It has more or less come to the point that filling my truck gas tank without being protected is a real no-no. The child hood fetish, fantacy or what ever you want to call it has come down to almost a mandatory wearing condition, night time anyway.

My best to diaper wearers, young and old.

Scruffy2
    Welcome to ADISC! I just found someone same age as me. I'm a 24/7 wear'er
    What kind of hobbies and interesta do you have? I'm a big NASCAR and Texas
    rangers fan.