Thread: I tell ya, country clubs & cemetaries, two biggest wastes of prime real estate!

Default I tell ya, country clubs & cemetaries, two biggest wastes of prime real estate!

Since ADISC told me "Post an intro or go to hellto level up!", I guess it's time to make one. Some of you may know me from DB, by the handle 'Private', or the Fur Affinity forums. These days, I'm mostly a lurker, but I do post now & then. As you can probably tell by my thread title, I'm a fan of old movies ('Caddyshack', for those of you that didn't get it). I'm also a fox furry and love the Grateful Dead, hence my handle. I'm also a fan of classic cars; I love the International Scout II, and my father & I (i.e., me) are currently in the process of restoring a '72 Ford Ranchero. So, hope to get to know you guys a little more!

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8fulFox View Post
    Since ADISC told me "Post an intro or go to hellto level up!", I guess it's time to make one. Some of you may know me from DB, by the handle 'Private', or the Fur Affinity forums. These days, I'm mostly a lurker, but I do post now & then. As you can probably tell by my thread title, I'm a fan of old movies ('Caddyshack', for those of you that didn't get it). I'm also a fox furry and love the Grateful Dead, hence my handle. I'm also a fan of classic cars; I love the International Scout II, and my father & I (i.e., me) are currently in the process of restoring a '72 Ford Ranchero. So, hope to get to know you guys a little more!
    Hey there Gr8ful Fox Nice intro!

Well I'm glad you have decided to level up! We love hearing from our members to learn what they are into and what they like!

I hope that you continue to level up by posting around the site, I'm sure you could make tonnes of new friends and learn more about all of our members.

I like Caddyshack, been a while since I've seen it though. As for music I like a bit of everything, but I'm rather picky. Grateful Dead is okay, but not something I would run out to listen to. I much prefer soft rock, easy listening, adult contemporary, and other new-age music (Lady gaga, Ke$ha, Katy Perry). :P

Hope to see you around the forums from time to time!

Enjoy

- Lobie