Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxer Style Diapers

Default Boxer Style Diapers

Has anyone tried the boxer style diapers? I gave one a try and it leaked when I wet, but I was wondering if it had to do with the fact that I peed all at once. Anyone else had an experience with this?

I've wanted to try one but I've never really heard naything good about them which is why I haven't. :/

If you're talking about goodnites or something like a depends brand I don't think you're ever going to get decent quality that can stand up to a flood.

I haven't personally tried them but all the pictures I've seen make them look like diapers with additional boxer material on the outside.

Pardon my ignorance: Boxer Style diapers?? Link please
    never heard of anything like this and am curious...

thanks.

goodnites81

Hello The link to prevail is Prevail.com - PrevailŪ Boxers for Men also walgreens, cvs and walmart have the same version as storebrand

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance: Boxer Style diapers?? Link please
    never heard of anything like this and am curious...

thanks.

The sound of them make me think that it would just leak out of the leg holes or something.

I've tried them and they are terrible. Honestly, I knew they would be bad, but curiosity got the best of me and I bought some anyway. The prevail as well as the generic store brand boxers are identical. The boxers are HUGE, with a lot of excess fabric, and yet they still rip really fast when you walk or sit. Possibly some of the worst diapers I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    I've tried them and they are terrible. Honestly, I knew they would be bad, but curiosity got the best of me and I bought some anyway. The prevail as well as the generic store brand boxers are identical. The boxers are HUGE, with a lot of excess fabric, and yet they still rip really fast when you walk or sit. Possibly some of the worst diapers I've tried.
    I'm with you there

They are just an elastic belted diaper with faux boxer legs. They seemed to hold pee ok as long as they were pulled up snug. Way too much boxer material in the legs for me. I wet and poo'd in one and then threw the rest away.