Thread: New kid on the block.

Default New kid on the block.

Hey!

I'm J - I'm new here as you'd probably guessed.
    I'm relatively new to AB play and I have until recently kept it a very big secret.

I'm looking to meet new people and see where i fall on the age range with play.

Aside from AB. I'm a Cute Gay Cub with a play partner (Haven't played AB as yet). I am tattooed and pierced (which is a pain for AB play).
    I love music and work in fashion.

Anything you'd like to know just ask

hey there J - Merry Christmas!

It's always nice to see new people taking up AB play :-)
    Most of us here have been ABDL for as long as we can remember, although we have some late-adopters too, so you wont be the odd one out.

How did you come to AB play? is it something you've always felt but only recently acted on?

What kind of music do you love?

What kind of fashion work do you do?

Welcome to ADISC x

Hey MsClaraRiddle!

How did you come to AB play? is it something you've always felt but only recently acted on?
    I have always really been quite regressive, with my first partner i was without saying it very regressive and had a pacifier and bottle. It was something we simply didn't discuss it just was. However in relationships since it's been something i haven't really explored, Having been single for the last 2 years now, i have started to embrace my AB side and to regress from the stresses of work and such. It's nice to have a little escape. Recently i told my PlayPartner (Sir) about my AB fet and he has been completely accepting. Even saying "You know you can be little with me" whilst curled up on the sofa. *BIG SMILES* I just think because i have played alone for so long, I'm just quite aprehensive to let anyone in!

What kind of music do you love?
    Music? Well anything from radiohead to the english beat to cyndi lauper and the specials. I love alot of ska and punk and also indie and mainstream music anything with decent lyrics and an original edge.

What kind of fashion work do you do?
    I'm a Retail Manager for a large store. It's stressful but fulfilling, i'm just trying to step back and have some me time!

And thankyou

Hey, that's actually not all that un-like me, I remember some similar things happening in previous relationships with me where I wasn't "out" about being AB, but the regressive / childish aspects came out in other ways... it is intimidating to let someone in on that part of your internal world, there's so much anxiety around not being understood & accepted.

All good choices for music ;-)

I worked in clothing supply for a while, probably less stressful, except when you have to lie to retailers about why their clothes aren't ready ;-)

It is really daunting to be so open with someone, especially when you dont know how or if you'd want to play with that partner in that way.
    I love the *relationship* i have with my Sir, and i know he cares for me unconditionally but i still feel a sense of this *isn't stable enough yet* to cope with my anxiety around AB play.

I'd quite happily curl up with a sippy cup and him and a Disney film tomorrow!
    It's the being held till you fall asleep and being tucked in thats the best part!

ALAS - Life doesn't wrk that way all the time and who knows.

Yeah ohhhhhhh so you were one of those people who were the bain of my life! Always sending my denim late!!!
    ONLY JOKING!

Quote Originally Posted by toddliecub View Post
    It is really daunting to be so open with someone, especially when you dont know how or if you'd want to play with that partner in that way.
    I love the *relationship* i have with my Sir, and i know he cares for me unconditionally but i still feel a sense of this *isn't stable enough yet* to cope with my anxiety around AB play.
    It's a hard judgement to make, when you're ready to share this with someone. I don't really know the relationship dynamic of being PlayPartners with someone...
    In most relationship situations I think you have to be at a high level of mutual trust where they will share secrets with you (sexual/ non-sexual, but something they hold similarly deep) and then I think they have to be someone who is naturally a caring type of person...

I personally am always cautious about sharing any aspect of myself / my life, I think you have to take that into account when you think about if it feels "right" to tell... some people need to push themselves to open up, some people need to hold themselves back so they don't rush into too much intimacy, same with any part of a relationship really.

I'd quite happily curl up with a sippy cup and him and a Disney film tomorrow!
    It's the being held till you fall asleep and being tucked in thats the best part!

ALAS - Life doesn't wrk that way all the time and who knows.
    I love my warm milk and stories... don't go for Disney movies so much though, it'd have to be Oliver Postgate or Studio Ghibli for me ;-)

It for some reason, just felt right with my Sir.
    I told him several deep/meaningful things early on in our dynamic maybe its becuse i've known him for a couple of years although not well and the familiarity is good
    Who knows! I', going to explore the forums and keep discovering more about myself im sure!