Thread: The onesie craze is fantastic!!!

poetryinnappies

Default The onesie craze is fantastic!!!

Has anyone else found that everyone's obsession with onesies is brilliant and it gives us a reason to go around in baby clothes without people thinking you are a freak. I say: Carpe Diem! (seize the moment) fellow adult baby's and enjoy this fad whilst it last. What do you think?

Well you can't really wear infantile/toddlerish ones. Though that didn't stop me from getting a yellow one with puppies sleeping on clouds from jumpin jammerz. They no longer make that verison anymore but it's *awesome*.

I need to patch a hole in the foot and re-stitch some areas. Since then I'm sure the quality got better. Plus they have hoodies, pockets and a cell phone/mp3 pocket.

lol well Im pretty sure people are still gonna giggle and stare, but yeah its definitely more acceptable than any other little styles of clothing

What is your definition of a onsie? I have both. Onesies as a tee shirt with snap crotch and footie sleepers. I wear my onesies most days.
    They keep my plastic panties and diaper covered at all times. My elastic wait jeans or pants have a tendacy to slide down my belly if I'm
    not wearing one. I don't sleep in them though. I sleep in my footie's with my plastic panties and overnight diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    What is your definition of a onsie? I have both. Onesies as a tee shirt with snap crotch and footie sleepers. I wear my onesies most days.
    They keep my plastic panties and diaper covered at all times. My elastic wait jeans or pants have a tendacy to slide down my belly if I'm
    not wearing one. I don't sleep in them though. I sleep in my footie's with my plastic panties and overnight diaper.
    mine is

onesie is a t-shirt that has a snap/button clousure in between the legs.

Sleeper is a one peice bodysuit with feet designed to be used for sleeping/lounging around in. (sleeper/footed PJ's)