Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My LG Christmas

Default My LG Christmas

My Christmas Well I just got a pair of Christmas panties >XD (I feel like a walking present ^^^)really cute along with a few dresses this year. So this is my first Christmas of getting the clothes I truly want and expressing my self.

Even though I am happy in some ways I am a bit sad in others. I am gonna be alone for the most part for Christmas eve and Christmas day as my medical condition is preventing me from tolerating traveling. So I am a bit lonely so maybe taking about stuff will help XD

I'll be setting out here in a bit...but I do empathize with conditions that restrict every-day activities! My best of wishes, to you and everyone!

CutePrincess, dress up! Have fun!

-Marka

Sorry you can't get out and travel this Holiday season, I know how it is being stuck at home but have enjoy your time dressing up and have lots and lots of fun!!!!!

I want to also wish a Very Merry Christmas to all the LG's/Sissies and all my sisters!! Hope you have a truly wonderful time rather it be just you, your family, your friends or all of the above! Be safe, be merry and be happy ~huggles~

Yep I have been having fun with it.

I would like to wish you a marry Christmas back. Also I would like to wish a marry Christmas to all the LG's/Sissys and my first adisc sister ^^. Hope she pops in XD

well i for one am more than happy to hang out around the house and shovel smoked turkey into my fire-box.. (courtesy of Cave-Man in the Kent Valley).... of course that is with my lovely and blushing 64 y/o SO Karen....

but i well know what a true bummer Christmas can be when one is alone or worse, one feels un-loved or un-wanted for any number of reasons... gender incongruity being chief among them. been there, done that.....

so i want to offer a Big Marry Christmas to all of Sissies and Little girls here abouts.... especially CutePrincess... (soft smile)
    and a very special ((((((BIG HUGS))))) to my very special sisters, and Brother (here's mud in your eye Lewis) here on ADISC..... "you-all" know who you are, you little hellions....

keep on trucking;
    fiver......

Aw, lucky you get to have cute new clothes I recently had to move back into my parents' house after my job contract ended, so I had to get rid of all my clothes (except my one dress I just had to keep, and am keeping cleverly hidden). It's a shame you'll be alone, but I hope someone will drop by. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year!

Congratulations on the new dresses, and too bad your alone on Christmas, Merry Christmas have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Aw, lucky you get to have cute new clothes I recently had to move back into my parents' house after my job contract ended, so I had to get rid of all my clothes (except my one dress I just had to keep, and am keeping cleverly hidden). It's a shame you'll be alone, but I hope someone will drop by. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year!
    Why did you have to hide them? Well I wish more people would open up to being different, it was the big thing for my Christmas list. If people where less narrow minded then I believe that is the first step to "World peace" I am glad my mom is letting me buy dresses and wearing them around the house.

No one will drop by because after high school the little friends I did have all went our different ways. Besides I am sure they are with their own families.

Thanks for the support everyone ^^ *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    Why did you have to hide them? Well I wish more people would open up to being different, it was the big thing for my Christmas list. If people where less narrow minded then I believe that is the first step to "World peace" I am glad my mom is letting me buy dresses and wearing them around the house.

No one will drop by because after high school the little friends I did have all went our different ways. Besides I am sure they are with their own families.

Thanks for the support everyone ^^ *hugs*
    My family would NOT be open to my cross-dressing, and even less so to my adult baby side. I love them, but I know they'd see it as something freakish, something wrong. It's much simpler to keep it to myself, although I do dream of being able to share this side of myself with someone, someday. It's wonderful that your mom at least allows this side of you to come out. There's something beautiful about letting the hidden part of yourself shine before others.

Sorry you didn't get any visitors, but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas anyway. Happy holidays!