Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long time reader

Default Long time reader

Hi! I've been reading posts on ADISC forever but I finally decided to join so I can be apart of the community. I'd love meet people on here so nayone can feel free to send me a message. I would really apreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    Hi! I've been reading posts on ADISC forever but I finally decided to join so I can be apart of the community. I'd love meet people on here so nayone can feel free to send me a message. I would really apreciate it
    Hey there Pinkie Pie, er... "MadeYouDerp".

Welcome to ADISC

So, I take it you like My Little Pony :3 what's your favourite song in the series? Mine is quite the toss up, but I still run back to "Find a Pet".

What else do you enjoy doing? any hobbies you would like to share?

I hope you make all kinds of new friends around here, and I hope to see you around We need tonnes more ponies!

- Lobie

P.S. As a "Contributor" you can't actually respond to private messages... You can look at the level-up guide here for more details about what you can and can't do.

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

I see we have another brony joining the ranks here xD I'm probably going to need to start watching MLP at some point... I've been meaning to, but I've been preoccupied with watching anime and stuff >_>

Anyways, what else do you like to do for fun? Anything big planned for the holidays?

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!
    I'm still a little new here myself, but so far, this is a great place to get to know other people
    So I take it you're an MLP fan as well? That's good to see ^^

How long have you been looking around here before joining?

MadeYouDerp sounds funny to me XD

Hi MadeYouDerp

Welcome to the site. It's always good to have another brony around here.

Thank you everyone for your friendly welcome I'm glad to also see so many bronys. I knew there were a few around here but it seems like the more I look around the more I find lol

Thank you everyone for your friendly welcome I'm glad to also see so many bronys. I knew there were a few around here but it seems like the more I look around the more I find lol
    Yeah, it seems like 90% of the people here either are, or are soon to be converted bronies/pegasisters. I'm probably gonna be one of them once I start watching if it is as good as everyone says >_>

I'm actually watching it right now lol I love MLP. Btw to Kyoko I love your picture its super cute