Thread: Just saying hello

Red face Just saying hello

I thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I am a relatively new AB with a veverty exciting world just opening for me. I have been a crossdresser for 49 years and a few years ago discovered how much I loved the AB world as a sissy baby. My GF knew about the CDing before we met. A few years ago we split up and after 6 months we got back together. I am retired from my business (economy crash) and one day a couple months ago I just decided I wanted to live 24/7 as a sissy baby. She has a healthy pension so she was OK with it and when we told her adult daughter who lives with us, she was OK with it too.

I am now living 24/7 and am into my second full month. They are writing up a very strict rule list for baby's day to day living. We are now identifying diaper sources and have found a seamstress to make a complete layette and all my clothes. She is not cheap but the workmanship is stellar.

I am now collecting the lumber from Lowe's a few pieces at a time to build a crib a playpen and a high chair. I still cannot believe that I will be living such a dream.

As we get things built and dresses made etc, I will post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissysweet1953 View Post
    I thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I am a relatively new AB with a veverty exciting world just opening for me. I have been a crossdresser for 49 years and a few years ago discovered how much I loved the AB world as a sissy baby. My GF knew about the CDing before we met. A few years ago we split up and after 6 months we got back together. I am retired from my business (economy crash) and one day a couple months ago I just decided I wanted to live 24/7 as a sissy baby. She has a healthy pension so she was OK with it and when we told her adult daughter who lives with us, she was OK with it too.

I am now living 24/7 and am into my second full month. They are writing up a very strict rule list for baby's day to day living. We are now identifying diaper sources and have found a seamstress to make a complete layette and all my clothes. She is not cheap but the workmanship is stellar.

I am now collecting the lumber from Lowe's a few pieces at a time to build a crib a playpen and a high chair. I still cannot believe that I will be living such a dream.

As we get things built and dresses made etc, I will post pics.

Hey there Sissysweet! Sounds like you definitely are living some peoples dreams, congratulations!

I'm surprised her daughter was okay with it, good thing she was or you may have been not allowed to live your life.

I hope everything works out well for you in the future!

So before choosing to be a 24/7 baby, what were some of your hobbies, did you travel at all? Will you still be allowed to do these things now that you are 24/7? What about other adult things, like going shopping, banking, etc.?

Hope you enjoy your time here

- Lobie

We have a contract that spells out my new life. Any absolutely necessary adult activities (doctor visits)will be permitted but only my GF and her daughter can make that decision. Before becoming a FT sissy baby, I was in the electronics biz. I owned my own company (small- one man) designing custom audio visual devices. After the economy crashed in 2007, I also started having major spine issues so I just decided that I was tired of working and wanted to change my whole world for the better. My GF's daughter is a butch lesbian so she loves the idea of treating me like a sissy baby.

My GF makes all decisuions about my wardrobe and nursery and her daughter is fully in charge of my discipline and sissy training. She has promised to be VERY strict and enforce all the rules. I could not be happier or more content.

Absolutely no adult activities will be allowed except for a very limited time on the computer to check emails and communicate with familly and my neurosurgeon about my pending surgery.