Thread: Returning products to AB/DL sites.

Default Returning products to AB/DL sites.

I ordered a 30 of Medium ABU SDK's and they came in small, which fit I guess, but not comfortably. I'm still not exactly sure whether I screwed up the order or if they did, but I know that I want my mediums.

Does anyone have any experience with returning diapers or other AB/DL things to sites? I'm worried about having to go through the entire process at the post office with bags of AB/DL diapers. I guess I could wrap them in something to conceal what they are, but still.. I'm worried.

Any help would be great.

Happy holidays everyone

You probably need to contact company to get auth to return.
    Then wrap them in a bag or brown wrap.
    Post office doesn't ask what is in there-just will ask you if it is hazardous, firearms, or illegal, etc.
    As long as it isn't, you can ship it.
    You might want to ship UPS-sometimes it is cheaper.
    Also u can get cartons from post office and take them home and pack the items in there, seal them up and bring back to post office to mail.
    Last edited by chuck; 24-Dec-2012 at 04:26.

Thanks for the good advice, Chuck.

Happy Holidays!

You need to contact ABU and tell them they sent you the wrong size. They should allow you to send it back or just send you a new pack of the right size. I know some people have had issues with their customer service but I have not.

I understood that they have had a sketchy past with the customer service but have been working to improve it. Not so sure on quality but one way to find out I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I ordered a 30 of Medium ABU SDK's and they came in small, which fit I guess, but not comfortably. I'm still not exactly sure whether I screwed up the order or if they did, but I know that I want my mediums.

Does anyone have any experience with returning diapers or other AB/DL things to sites? I'm worried about having to go through the entire process at the post office with bags of AB/DL diapers. I guess I could wrap them in something to conceal what they are, but still.. I'm worried.

Any help would be great.

Happy holidays everyone
    I have never returned anything to an AB site because it just adds to the cost. Silly thing though, a coup,e months ago I ordered half a case of large SDK's from ABU and got half a case of medium. It took a couple of days to decide that they were wrong but they do fit, I am at the far side of the size range. I really should have contacted them but then I have also been extremely busy.

It is possible that they will not be able to accept them back because they are like underwear, and in some places such returns are supposedly not permitted.