Thread: BabyPants

Default BabyPants

Has anyone ever used the hypnosis files off of babypants? I have read their website but wasn't sure if the files were effective. I am thinking about getting the bed wetting file if that helps to clarify anything

Believe it or not, I did buy that very file. Still have it and use it, too.
    I don't listen like I am supposed to, but it is enjoyable to listen to.
    It has helped a bit with me, but it still hasn't caused any involuntarily wet nights. Hypnosis doesn't really work on me, though. With that said, I listen to it when I'm going to sleep (and loop it throughout the whole night) so I dunno if that changes things.
    Asking if it's worth it, I'd say yeah pretty much. It's at the very least enjoyable to listen to. So even if it doesn't work, it's still fun to play with. There is little to no downside to getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fp1210 View Post
    Has anyone ever used the hypnosis files off of babypants? I have read their website but wasn't sure if the files were effective. I am thinking about getting the bed wetting file if that helps to clarify anything
    I have not ordered from them but I had been wanting to find some good hypnosis recordings. A while ago they offered a sample recording that is actually really good. I have used a professional hypnotist before and I find the entire process very relaxing and comforting. I was pretty happy with the Baby Pants recording that I sampled. There prices also seem to be pretty good.

I would say that not everyone is susceptible to the suggestions given in these hypnosis sessions. It helps if you can establish a quiet and peaceful environment where you will not be disturbed. Follow the suggestions carefully and allow yourself to go through the relaxation, it can be a very intense experience. Next to that the biggest thing is to be open minded and have an accepting attitude as you go through the process.

Given what I have heard I suspect the results will be excellent. When I have a little more money I absolutely plan to get a couple of the hypnosis recordings. At the very least I know they are effective tools in creating an immense level of relaxation.