Thread: Adult Baby

Lightbulb Adult Baby

I am interested what it is like to not be able to control bladder or bowels and needing to be changed by someone else for a period of time. Such as being babysat.

- - - Updated - - -

How can I improve my message?

Quote Originally Posted by Log892 View Post
    I am interested what it is like to not be able to control bladder or bowels and needing to be changed by someone else for a period of time. Such as being babysat.

- - - Updated - - -

How can I improve my message?
    Hi Log892,

To answer your question we actually provide a great guide for introductions. You can find it here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html

Simply put we all know diapers are awesome, but there's more to life than them. We welcome introductions that share more about yourself besides just diapers.

For example, I saw on your profile that you like bike riding. What kind of biking? Like mountain biking, trail biking, or just basic biking around town?

For me I enjoy trail biking. Seeing some new places and being outside and out and about. How about you?