Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have no idea what to do next in this situation?

babydahlia

Default I have no idea what to do next in this situation?

Alright, well my boyfriend knows pretty much everything about my lifestyle.
    I suck on my pacifier regularly around him, and he thinks it's cute. :P I call him daddy sometimes, we're still getting used to the idea of it. I could drink out of a sippy cup around him if I wanted to. Now, I just don't know how to introduce diapers into this, or tell him I'd like him to play daddy all the time. I don't know how he'll react, because diapers and other little things are totally different. What would you guys do in this situation?

Hi and welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by babydahlia View Post
    Now, I just don't know how to introduce diapers into this, or tell him I'd like him to play daddy all the time. I don't know how he'll react, because diapers and other little things are totally different. What would you guys do in this situation?
    Recommend that you just wear a diaper under your regular outfit. Assuming that he will discover it, you will be able to explain why you are diapered. Depending on his reaction, you could try passing it off as a joke, an experiment, or a lifestyle. A bit of a risk though, cause what happens if he doesn't like it? There has to be more to a relationship than just this scene. If everything else is good, then this shouldn't be a deal breaker.

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by ABgirl View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site.

Recommend that you just wear a diaper under your regular outfit. Assuming that he will discover it, you will be able to explain why you are diapered. Depending on his reaction, you could try passing it off as a joke, an experiment, or a lifestyle. A bit of a risk though, cause what happens if he doesn't like it? There has to be more to a relationship than just this scene. If everything else is good, then this shouldn't be a deal breaker.

I'm just scared it'll freak him out is all. I don't think he'd leave over it. I just want to be able to wear around him and make the fantasy complete.

My view is that if he totally loves you he will accept the complete you. The thing that pushes people is forcing your lifestyle on others like getting him to wear a diaper when he does not like it. That idea runs with this thread:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...riend-wet.html
    Don't do that XD (forcing your lifestyle on others)

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    My view is that if he totally loves you he will accept the complete you. The thing that pushes people is forcing your lifestyle on others like getting him to wear a diaper when he does not like it. That idea runs with this thread:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...riend-wet.html
    Don't do that XD (forcing your lifestyle on others)
    I'm just a naturally shy person, and I don't really know how to bring it up.

Hi, it really doesnt sound like a huge leap from where you're at right now. though, when you say "all the time" is that what you actually mean, cause that would be pretty full on for anyone. If it's more casually than that, and you don't expect him to be diapering you and all straight up, I dont think it's going to be a major issue for you guys. I really think you should just say to him that you'd like to wear a diaper to bed one night, and see what his reaction is....you could say that you've really just wondered what it would be like. If he's ok with it then take it slowly from there. good luck with it...if he findsth other stuff cute, I'm guessing he won't find he diapers all that weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    .if he findsth other stuff cute, I'm guessing he won't find he diapers all that weird.
    Too be fair and blunt, nothing else involves peeing or messing yourself.

Anyways TV you've been honest with him about everything else and he's taken it well thus far. If he doesn't take the whole diaper thing well you can just put it on the back burner or explain why you like diapers.

(I wouldn't advise wearing diapers and intentionally be caught to explain you happen to want to wear diapers as ABGirl suggested.)

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Too be fair and blunt, nothing else involves peeing or messing yourself.
    That's what I mean! I just don't want him to be grossed out if I wanted to wet my diaper, and have him change it. For me, that's a huge step in the roleplay. He's being a champ about everything, and I appreciate it.

This would be a huge step for anyone, but a natural one ultimately, if he began to accept your diaper wearing. Is it just about the role playing or is the wetting a different need? if it's more than RP then you would have to discuss that with him so that he can begin to understand. You might be surprised how supportive he might be.

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    This would be a huge step for anyone, but a natural one ultimately, if he began to accept your diaper wearing. Is it just about the role playing or is the wetting a different need? if it's more than RP then you would have to discuss that with him so that he can begin to understand. You might be surprised how supportive he might be.
    Honestly, I'd like to be a full time AB. I think I'm just gonna text him and say "If I wanted to wear a diaper, what would you say?" Do you guys think it'd be a good way to go about it?