Thread: Hi! :D It's nice to meet you. ^-^

babydahlia

Default Hi! :D It's nice to meet you. ^-^

I'm baby Dahlia. c: I'm an AB/DL, a submissive, as well as a babyfur. <3 I love this website so much already. :P I write a lot, and read. I'm really shy, as well. :P But, I can't wait to start posting.

submissive? Sounds like me XD Can you go the other way? I was asked once and I couldn't do it ><

What other things do you like? ummm lets see ... Tries to think of something.

What brought you here to this website? for me it was googling stuff like looking for panties and transgender issues. The google searches kept bringing me to threads in the little girl section.

babydahlia

I can if it's with the right person and I can get into it. :P
    I love reality TV, it's my guilty pleasure. xP Video games, poetry, anime, and a lot of other things. :P
    I guess what brought me here was acceptance. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact I'm a little.

Well I tried and it did not go well for me XD I am pretty much just submissive

What kind of anime do you like? (Also list of shows XD) I made a huge list here (But some of it is not anime)
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...n-shows-2.html
    Though I did not list the non-T.V. anime stuff on there like pretty Sammy among others.... *Goes to add tenchi muyo*

I also had a list in a few places talking what RPGs I liked for video games XD
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...er-female.html
    (the last post there)
    So what games do you like? or favorite type? I think RPGs is mine because I love the story XD

I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact I'm a little.
    What is the hardest part for doing that?

Welcome to ADISC!

You watch anime you say? Have you happened to watch Stein's Gate by any chance? It's really good imo, one of my all time favs xD

Here is a list of the all the anime I've seen so far, if you're curious. I'm also a huge fan of Avatar the Last Airbender and Korra,

By the way... Being a little is awesome, just give it a few days here and you'll see :3

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    Well I tried and it did not go well for me XD I am pretty much just submissive

What kind of anime do you like? (Also list of shows XD) I made a huge list here (But some of it is not anime)
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...n-shows-2.html
    Though I did not list the non-T.V. anime stuff on there like pretty Sammy among others.... *Goes to add tenchi muyo*

I also had a list in a few places talking what RPGs I liked for video games XD
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...er-female.html
    (the last post there)
    So what games do you like? or favorite type? I think RPGs is mine because I love the story XD

What is the hardest part for doing that?
    The hardest part is that I want to be normal. I'm not ashamed of who I am, it's just hard. Plus, I have a boyfriend whom I love, but I'm starting to look at him as a daddy more than anything.

I love, love, love, LOVE High School Of The Dead!!! :P It's my favorite anime of all time.

As for video games, i love pokemon! As you can see. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

You watch anime you say? Have you happened to watch Stein's Gate by any chance? It's really good imo, one of my all time favs xD

Here is a list of the all the anime I've seen so far, if you're curious. I'm also a huge fan of Avatar the Last Airbender and Korra,

By the way... Being a little is awesome, just give it a few days here and you'll see :3
    I'm already addicted to the website! :P & I don't think I've heard of Stein's Gate. Sounds interesting though. :3

Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by babydahlia View Post
    I'm baby Dahlia. c: I'm an AB/DL, a submissive, as well as a babyfur. <3 I love this website so much already. :P I write a lot, and read. I'm really shy, as well. :P But, I can't wait to start posting.

Hi Dahlia, and welcome to ADISC! What do you write, and what do you like reading? What other interests do you have/what do you like doing in your spare time? Are you in college, or do you work? It's real neat that you love the website/community so much already!

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post

Hi Dahlia, and welcome to ADISC! What do you write, and what do you like reading? What other interests do you have/what do you like doing in your spare time? Are you in college, or do you work? It's real neat that you love the website/community so much already!
    I write a lot of fiction novels. :P I love Shakespeare, and Jane Austen. I love video games, and naps as well. As for working or college, neither right now. I'm trying to get my life back on track before I make any decisions.

I'm already addicted to the website! :P
    It's good to know you're enjoying yourself! ^-^ As for being normal... what is normal anyway? :P

The hardest part is that I want to be normal. I'm not ashamed of who I am, it's just hard. Plus, I have a boyfriend whom I love, but I'm starting to look at him as a daddy more than anything.
    That is cute, what is the difference of looking at someone as a bf then a daddy? or do you just do both? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko View Post
    It's good to know you're enjoying yourself! ^-^ As for being normal... what is normal anyway? :P
    Not us lol.... I still like the family guy quote (For some reason I am obsessed with it right now..)

To a random normal person:
    It is not a good idea to talk about AB/DL to you.... I said to much but we call you... normies