Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When asked what you want for Christmas

Default When asked what you want for Christmas

I know it has been asked ,any times how ever last night when I was out shopping with a close friend who always buy's a gift for me he asked what do you want for christmas this year.
    I told him nothing at first and he kept asking, so after awhile I was naming some small thing he could get me for my truck, he said thats cool but what about some thing personal?
    I thought to my self what does he mean by that and all at once he just came right out and said it. Do you have enough baby items or do you need more diaper's powder and what ever else you get?

I was shocked and turned beat red HOW did he know????
    What was I to say?????
    Is he a DL like me?????

That's a good question. Has he been in your bedroom or bathroom? Do you also leave your baby powder out where it can be seen?
    Maybe he has picked up on the scent of baby powder on you after you have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    I know it has been asked ,any times how ever last night when I was out shopping with a close friend who always buy's a gift for me he asked what do you want for christmas this year.
    I told him nothing at first and he kept asking, so after awhile I was naming some small thing he could get me for my truck, he said thats cool but what about some thing personal?
    I thought to my self what does he mean by that and all at once he just came right out and said it. Do you have enough baby items or do you need more diaper's powder and what ever else you get?

What was I to say?????
    Is he a DL like me?????
    So you were OUT SHOPPING with him when this happend? Did you just stay silent and ignore him completely? I mean what was your reaction.

Honestly? Just ask him how he knew... also I guess by offering to buy you something related, he's obviously cool with it... so yay, no problem.

Some people are able to read others well. It might just be how you talk about things or look at things. It really depends how close he is to you and what you do together.

What was I to say?????
    Is he a DL like me?????
    I think he cares a lot for you and it seen ok with him .he wants to do something very nice .You may ask how did you know think of something that would mean something to you a plush toy or something nice he would feel good getting you. He didn't want you hiding it any more.Ok.

I was just sort of shocked and even a bit humiliated that he new I wear diapers maybe it is because I always smell like baby powder or maybe he can hear the slight crinkly under my nylon track pants just dont know what to say to him

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    I think he cares a lot for you and it seen ok with him .he wants to do something very nice .You may ask how did you know think of something that would mean something to you a plush toy or something nice he would feel good getting you. He didn't want you hiding it any more.Ok.

I was just sort of shocked and even a bit humiliated that he new I wear diapers maybe it is because I always smell like baby powder or maybe he can hear the slight crinkly under my nylon track pants just dont know what to say to him
    After the initial shock I think I would ask how he knows adout the diapers.
    If he wasn't ok with it I don't think he would ask. Or if he was vanilla.

Well my friend was into diapers too. So he set me up and left an Ab news letter out for me to see then he had to leave for a little while told me to hang out till he got back. Now at the time I did not know what an Ab was and thought I was alone as one into diapers. So after reading all he left out I thought ok I'm not alone.
    But was shocked too. When he got back I asked are you into this he said yes I laughed Said ok and left.
    Thinking on the way home do I want to tell him I'm in to diapers too . 15 minutes later I turned around and
    Went back and told him me too.Show me his stuff we talked still best friends. So you never know how this happens .Just be honest as a friend would be no kinky stuff . Hey buddy how did you figure it out . Feel it as you go just a little will go a long way.If he is ok with it you can tell a little more .If he asks how it started tell a little about that .But you can always say to little but never to much. If he getting uneasy stop leave it there.
    Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Well my friend was into diapers too. So he set me up and left an Ab news letter out for me to see then he had to leave for a little while told me to hang out till he got back. Now at the time I did not know what an Ab was and thought I was alone as one into diapers. So after reading all he left out I thought ok I'm not alone.
    But was shocked too. When he got back I asked are you into this he said yes I laughed Said ok and left.
    Thinking on the way home do I want to tell him I'm in to diapers too . 15 minutes later I turned around and
    Went back and told him me too.Show me his stuff we talked still best friends. So you never know how this happens .Just be honest as a friend would be no kinky stuff . Hey buddy how did you figure it out . Feel it as you go just a little will go a long way.If he is ok with it you can tell a little more .If he asks how it started tell a little about that .But you can always say to little but never to much. If he getting uneasy stop leave it there.
    Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry how it posted if I try to fix it could mess it all up.some times tablets do funny things to my posts.

My friend found out by one of my other online profiles. I slipped up, posted on a general kink site, he saw it the casually mentioned if I'd like a diaper IN A CLUB.

Maybe your friend found you online? Either way, diapers for xmas, I'd love that!

Yah my mom told me she was going to get me fabines and baby wipes. Probably even some sex toys. Than she wil force me to wear them to school and the nurse will change my stinky diaper because I'm incapable of doing it myself.

lol