Thread: This is my Introduction

Default This is my Introduction

First, a general overview of me:

I am a recently-realized AB. It isn't a fetish for me, but a way to get away from the stress of the world. I live in the US in a middle-class home. I consider myself intelligent and creatively gifted. One of my favorite things to do is to make music, especially EDM. (maybe sometime I will make something for fellow ABs or DLs!)

Now, even deeper...

I have Major Depression Disorder and Attention Deficit Disorder. This however doesn't effect my life. I have a normal life, with many good friends. No one knows about my AB feelings, and I'd like to keep it that way! (so don't tell anybody SHHhhh) Like I said before, this is just a way to keep life manageable. I wear diapers and suck a paci. I stay in-shape, so I am able to squeeze into a Pampers 6. For now, I'm unable to find 7s, and am unable to buy adult diapers (self conscious!)

I joined to find others who have the same AB situations as me, so holla if you wanna

Welcome Ryan!

I am also a DJ, I am a long time mobile DJ with a few years of typical top 40 pop/rap/hiphop with some raeggaeton club work. I understand that you are self conscious, all of us are and we've all been afraid of being discovered and ridiculed. I can also fit in pampers size 6 but of course the sides stretch a lot... it's not really what I would consider a real fit but it's fun to mess around with when I want a cuter diaper. They don't hold more than one wetting at the most for me though so I typically stick to adult diapers.

I understand the fear, but I have been able to buy diapers at walmart or grocery stores that have a self checkout. The thing is, all you have to do is bring your own cloth bag. Toss the diapers into your bag, BAR CODE side up. Then self check out yourself. Easy peasy. Worst case scenario is that the employee notices but they aren't going to do squat, and if they do say anything offensive you can get them in deep trouble....

My biggest fear always was walking around the store with the diapers and by using the cloth bag this issue is resolved. I've been buying depends overnites with tabs and they aren't fantastic but better than nothing! When I am rich and famous in 2013 I will try some premium bambinos. =)

Anyway, good to see another music lover! Lot's of us love music here.

Oh uhhh... I am not going to post a link because I don't want to be rude, but I have made two AB related songs on youtube which you can find by typing baby mitchy if interested.

Want to work on making some songs sometime? I also need music for my videos I am working on.

Glad to see you here, Welcome Again!

Quote Originally Posted by RyansEscape View Post
    First, a general overview of me:

I am a recently-realized AB. It isn't a fetish for me, but a way to get away from the stress of the world. I live in the US in a middle-class home. I consider myself intelligent and creatively gifted. One of my favorite things to do is to make music, especially EDM. (maybe sometime I will make something for fellow ABs or DLs!)

Now, even deeper...

I have Major Depression Disorder and Attention Deficit Disorder. This however doesn't effect my life. I have a normal life, with many good friends. No one knows about my AB feelings, and I'd like to keep it that way! (so don't tell anybody SHHhhh) Like I said before, this is just a way to keep life manageable. I wear diapers and suck a paci. I stay in-shape, so I am able to squeeze into a Pampers 6. For now, I'm unable to find 7s, and am unable to buy adult diapers (self conscious!)

I joined to find others who have the same AB situations as me, so holla if you wanna
    EDM? *ears perk up* Any one into EDM is a person I consider a friend! Welcome! What's your favorite style, to listen to and spin? (I am pretty hardcore into the electronica scene/raves/etc)

I havve/had major depression and ADD. Kinda does affect my life. You can fit into a size 6? That's crazy to me, envious.

If you have a soundcloud or youtube for your EDM shoot me a message or something so I can take a listen. Noticed Baby Mitchy spins as well, so cool. So what equipment do you use? I really want to learn and go to school--but it's hard to find one that is affordable, good, and uses fafsa.

Again welcome, always excited to know ABs into DJin/EDm.

Thanks both of you for the introduction, it means a lot!

I currently do not have a youtube, because I'm sort-of experimenting with music right now. I don't confine myself to one genre, I love to mix pretty much whatever I'm in the mood for. (Right now it's house!) I don't have physical equipment (besides one synthesizer- a birthday gift) because money is tight, so I often use digital generaters/VST's. Don't let that fool you though, I make pretty good music. I am working on a project right now that I hope to release soon!

I was taught by my friend who is majoring in music production right now. He lets me do some of his homework, so I'm good on music theory, structure and etc. Besides that, I'm self taught through trial-and-error.

I'm so glad that there are others like me though, who enjoy EDM at my level!