Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: How I got interested in diapers

  1. #1
    Mukksa

    Smile How I got interested in diapers

    I'm not currently in diapers but I hope to be in them soon because I'm interested and here's how I got interested.

    I was on youtube once (like always) Watching gaming videos when I challenged myself to go intot he deep end of youtube without and floaties (see what i did there?). Anyways, I started to view videos based on related video section and I came to some pretty weird things like some dude singing in a really high pitched voice and downing two servings of ramen noodles and a coke with his two dogs.

    Anyways, after like an hour of surfing, I came up to an episode of a show i didn't know existed, "My Craziest Obsession." I watched a couple of episodes and came up to people who liked to dress up as a baby and wear diapers and whatnot.

    At first I was thinking to myself -that's crazy!- And then I started to think about it, I did some research and web surfing about it and realized I wasn't interested in the whole dressing up as a baby and being taken care of fully like that, but to wear diapers was another thing.

    I sampled a pair of Goodnites when my parents weren't home (Yes I do still live with them at 18), and I went in them. I realized how amazing it felt to just go, without having to worry about going to the potty. I realized if I started wearing diapers, I wouldn't have to worry about being in a shopping center, having to go potty, and desperately going store to store looking for bathroom. I wouldn't have any worry because I could just go. The freedom and the not having to worry part is what really got me interested.

    I hope to get into diapers soon but I think this was a bit of an odd way to get interested in them.

  2. #2

    Default

    Cool. Welcome to the group. Yes Goodnites are great, and I still wear them from time to time. But if I'm really wanting to wear something and not worry about having to stop to go to the bathroom, I wear actual diapers. They hold so much more and fit so much better. Hopefully, you'll be able to get some real diapers sometime. They are amazing.

  3. #3
    Mukksa

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Cool. Welcome to the group. Yes Goodnites are great, and I still wear them from time to time. But if I'm really wanting to wear something and not worry about having to stop to go to the bathroom, I wear actual diapers. They hold so much more and fit so much better. Hopefully, you'll be able to get some real diapers sometime. They are amazing.
    Thanks (: I'm really hoping to get into real diapers too. Any recommendations?

  4. #4

    Default

    You can try your local pharmacy's like CVS or Walgreens. They'll have their own taped brands in stock which could be a starting
    point. They'll also stock Depends and Tena in pullups. That is a relatively cheaper way to start.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi there, Mukksa! Welcome to ADISC.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mukksa View Post
    Anyways, after like an hour of surfing, I came up to an episode of a show i didn't know existed, "My Craziest Obsession." I watched a couple of episodes and came up to people who liked to dress up as a baby and wear diapers and whatnot.
    Presumably this was the episode with Stanley Thornton? He's a member here, for what it's worth.

    You're certainly not the first to stumble upon this interest in your later teens, but you're part of a minority, I think. Many, if not most, of the DL's here would say that they've been interested in diapers since they were very young -- five or six years old. Of course, there's no right or wrong with this stuff, and everybody has his or her own twist on what it means to be a DL. Some wear purely to satisfy a fetish for diapers, some wear purely as an accessory to age-play, and many more are some blend of the two, and/or other things! It's fascinating, really.

    I was six years old when I began borrowing and using my younger sister's diapers, and the interest never left me. What caused it? I'm clueless!

    Take care, and I hope you find the site helpful!

  6. #6
    Mukksa

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Hi there, Mukksa! Welcome to ADISC.



    Presumably this was the episode with Stanley Thornton? He's a member here, for what it's worth.

    You're certainly not the first to stumble upon this interest in your later teens, but you're part of a minority, I think. Many, if not most, of the DL's here would say that they've been interested in diapers since they were very young -- five or six years old. Of course, there's no right or wrong with this stuff, and everybody has his or her own twist on what it means to be a DL. Some wear purely to satisfy a fetish for diapers, some wear purely as an accessory to age-play, and many more are some blend of the two, and/or other things! It's fascinating, really.

    I was six years old when I began borrowing and using my younger sister's diapers, and the interest never left me. What caused it? I'm clueless!

    Take care, and I hope you find the site helpful!
    This site has been pretty helpful for me so far and yes, I had the interest when I was about 14. I'm just not allowed to be on this site until I'm 18 so you know

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mukksa View Post
    Thanks (: I'm really hoping to get into real diapers too. Any recommendations?
    Personally, I like the ABU SDK's (Super Dry Kids). It's made like the last version of the plastic pampers from the 90s (The diaper I first started with). I also like the Molticares. But Depends are a good Adult diaper to start off with. It's what I first started with, when I started to wear adult diapers. But the ones you buy online, are so much better.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Hi there, Mukksa! Welcome to ADISC.



    Presumably this was the episode with Stanley Thornton? He's a member here, for what it's worth.

    You're certainly not the first to stumble upon this interest in your later teens, but you're part of a minority, I think. Many, if not most, of the DL's here would say that they've been interested in diapers since they were very young -- five or six years old. Of course, there's no right or wrong with this stuff, and everybody has his or her own twist on what it means to be a DL. Some wear purely to satisfy a fetish for diapers, some wear purely as an accessory to age-play, and many more are some blend of the two, and/or other things! It's fascinating, really.

    I was six years old when I began borrowing and using my younger sister's diapers, and the interest never left me. What caused it? I'm clueless!

    Take care, and I hope you find the site helpful!

    Yep, I was a young one too. I was pretty little, when I first got interested in all of this. Then when I was a young teen, and was able to do more.

  8. #8
    Mukksa

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Personally, I like the ABU SDK's (Super Dry Kids). It's made like the last version of the plastic pampers from the 90s (The diaper I first started with). I also like the Molticares. But Depends are a good Adult diaper to start off with. It's what I first started with, when I started to wear adult diapers. But the ones you buy online, are so much better.
    .
    I'm a 32 inch waist is that fine for pampers? ._.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    I think that's going to be a stretch for Pampers....yes, pun intended....bows head in shame. I think that eventually, if you could get some tape style depends, you would enjoy them.

    As for me, I first knew I wanted back into diapers at the age of four. By the age of six, I was acting on it. I would have diaper dreams, and walking through the diaper isle with my mom was euphoric. For some of us, it's extreme, though normally I only wear twice a week, or so, out of convenience.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 30-Jun-2011, 02:36
  2. When did you notice that you were interested in diapers?
    By StrawberryRaven in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 11-Apr-2011, 09:18
  3. who would be interested??
    By doodle121 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 19-Jan-2011, 18:15

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.