Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a dress with a big bow on the back.

Default Looking for a dress with a big bow on the back.

I been looking for a dress with a big bow on the back. I finally found one here:
    Bonny Pink Gingham Adult Baby Sissy Dress Aunt D | eBay

Anyone see anything else? I mean I do like it a lot but I just having problems finding anything like this and I wanted to compare XD
    Last edited by CutePrincess; 23-Dec-2012 at 01:18. Reason: fixed the spelling of big

That's a definately a cute dress. As I read it over it's only available in the listed measurements. I could almost fit into in it. Waist
    was the right size but the chest was a little big. I'm 40" in my own breast's with enhancers. So the fit would be a little loose.

Did you read the little article thing? They said they take requests.

Do you need something custom made?

Please contact me, I enjoy making new things!
    I was thinking about it but it is like what to request XD I will prob bid on the dress but I just wanted to see if others seen dresses with big bow in the back like that.

I have 2 dresses from her, they both are great. and one of them has a big bow. Silky pink at that.

do you still have the listings? I want to see them. Like I know you can view sold listings XD

I am a bit shocked I am meeting others that buy from the same people XD that is really neat.

Ever since I saw The Little Mermaid, I've wanted a dress with a big bow. My prom dress had a moderately sized one, but other than that I've never found one I really liked. :/ The one you linked to is pretty cute, though!

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    do you still have the listings? I want to see them. Like I know you can view sold listings XD

I am a bit shocked I am meeting others that buy from the same people XD that is really neat.
    I think i bought it over a year ago so the listing on ebay goes way by then but i can PM you a pic of it but i dont have it from the back.

I have some satin ones like that I can send you the seller if interested.

These 2 ush. have such things but they look like they are out right now, christmas season most likely cause. I have used both extensively and a couple of bow tie backs from each about 8 or 9 total.
    Anyway best of luck.

kimberlysecret | eBay
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS 1X, PRETTY BLUE SATIN SISSY DRESS 1X items in Jolie Boutique store on eBay!