Thread: Well Hello!!

Default Well Hello!!

Hello! I've really never done anything but read forums before so posting should interesting! I thought I'd go ahead and get it over with before I over think it too much.

I'm currently at school working on a computer science major and really interested in Health Administration, Public Health, and policy (hopefully, that's what I'll be going into at graduate school!) I love painting and singing (artsy things) and am quite a happy person!

I enjoy reading ABDL stories and I enjoy wearing diapers. I've finally got over feeling guilty about it. Yay! It's a me-time, relaxing thing

It just really nice to find a place to see others opinions on diapers, and wearing. To have a place to share my thoughts and be able to relate to others!

*hugs* welcome to our happy family! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I know I have. if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask. Im sure everyone here could give something you didnt know before. Happy Yule as well from a Diapered Druid.

Mukksa

Welcome to ADISC! I myself am a new member too

I love reading some of the ABDL stories late at might while my brothers are sleeping :P mostly because i still share a room with one of them

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnnie View Post
    Hello! I've really never done anything but read forums before so posting should interesting! I thought I'd go ahead and get it over with before I over think it too much.

I'm currently at school working on a computer science major and really interested in Health Administration, Public Health, and policy (hopefully, that's what I'll be going into at graduate school!) I love painting and singing (artsy things) and am quite a happy person!

I enjoy reading ABDL stories and I enjoy wearing diapers. I've finally got over feeling guilty about it. Yay! It's a me-time, relaxing thing

It just really nice to find a place to see others opinions on diapers, and wearing. To have a place to share my thoughts and be able to relate to others!
    Welcome to ADISC LilyAnnie!

I'm also in a computer related field for my degree. Have you done any cool projects or created anything outside of the classroom? You sound like a art-skilled person. Do you have favorite genres of paintings and music? Or rather for paintings, favorite types of paints?

ADISC is a very rewarding community for ABDLs if you're willing to join the conversations and meet new people. It sounds like you're very excited to do exactly that, so I bet you'll enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnnie View Post
    Hello!
    I love painting and singing (artsy things) and am quite a happy person!
    Welcome to the site. Hope you find as many rewarding contacts here as I have.

As for art are you going to go see Les Miserables?

welcome to the site you will meet a lot of cool people to talk to.

welcome to this forum! hope you will have a wonderfull time at this board!