Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite thing about diapers?

Default What is your favourite thing about diapers?

Mine is after I've slept in one when I wake up the next morning, it just makes me feel so good. What's your favourite thing?

I think it has to be how they crinkle and feel. I am always very fond of things that are soft to touch, and the feel of a soft diaper between my legs is wonderous. I also like the sound they make. It's like it is their to remind you that you're in a diaper and you are safe from any accidents. I could go on about other things that I like about them, but I think their softness and crinklyness is what makes them so desirable for me the most.

My enjoyment lies almost completely in the convenience.
    What's that? You have to get up to pee in the middle of a match (Be it League of legends or Team Fortress or *gasp*, Call of duty)?
    And you can't hold it?
    In this way, diapers prove useful for not getting banned/ staying a credit to team/ not getting called a plethora of things by a group of angry ten-year-olds (you know what I'm talking about, Call of Duty fans).

Without a diaper, you can risk 1. Peeing (or #2-ing) yourself (unprotected)
    2. Losing focus (try ganking noobs on a full bladder, I dare you)
    3. Everything aforementioned above
    With a diaper however, you can do your business and still be a credit to team.

H0TWH33LS

I love how tight they feel around the waist and of course the extra padding. I also get turned on by the crinkle because I think it feeds into the shame aspect of wearing a diaper. Finally who does not appreciate the convenience of wearing a diapee?

My preferred thing is that they provide protection, I feel secure in them and that they are very comfortable It just feels nice having one on me.

I like the feeling of the wet diaper...waking up in a nice, soaked diaper is the best. If you want to sleep in, I don't have to get out of bed to use the bathroom. Maybe I'm just lazy

I love the comfort of them. Soft and secure, and they just make me feel ok. It's like a pillow for my groin, who wouldn't love that?

lockeaneba

The sense of security that they provide, not to mention the comfy padding! The feeling of going from a wet to a fresh dry diaper is also a favourite moment!

I like that when wearing a diaper it feels like I am constanly getting a hug. its just a safe and secure feeling.