Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer "Sissy" or "Little Girl"

Default Do you prefer "Sissy" or "Little Girl"

One of my google searches lead to me to this thread:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/sissy-gir...le-girl-2.html
    It was something I wanted to ask and comment myself on but the thread is locked now. I asked Moo if I could reask it so here it goes XD

For me "Sissy" was used as a derogatory term to used to mock me when I was younger. So I like little girl better because I would like to be viewed as a girl, not being a 'weak' guy.

Now that I am MtF transgender I ended up using sissy to be short for sister. Some of my close online friends call me sissy for this meaning. That is the only time I really accept it.

I'll quote what I wrote on a somewhat similar topic (who/what is a little girl?):

Quote Originally Posted by Isobelle
    My understanding was that it applied to males and females who had a little girl persona. I also thought that sissy applied more to males and generally had a stronger connotation with dominance/being forced into feminine clothing. Although, (personally) I wouldn't expect to see a girl who labelled herself as a sissy; I could see a guy labelling himself as an LG. I think that would make more sense, because it generally doesn't seem to be much of a deal for girls to have a little boy or girl persona (if any girls do have a little boy persona), but a boy regressing as a little girl seems to be both more a phenomenon and also more abnormal [not using that word offensively, just commenting].
    Being female, I consider myself a little girl and not a sissy. I suppose I also simply don't like the negative connotations surrounding the word 'sissy'.

Do you have siblings? I mean I was wondering if you where ok with 'sissy' when it is used to mean sister.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll quote what I wrote on a somewhat similar topic (who/what is a little girl?):
    I could not find that topic O_o

I have seen it used both in derogatory since and in the sister since
    most of time I see my self through the LG glasses or sissy in the sister since glasses, but during certain activities sissy in the other since(humiliation bsdm play kind of thing) is expected, and welcome for me.
    So I would not take offense at sissy but would prefer LG, hopefully that is a clear and on topic explanation of how I feel about it.
    -
    Adella
    Last edited by EmilyAdella; 23-Dec-2012 at 06:14. Reason: clarify

What activities? I think I am a bit lost. "during certain activities sissy in the other since expected" < very confused XD
    I think you are using since to mean sense for most/ all your post?

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    Do you have siblings? I mean I was wondering if you where ok with 'sissy' when it is used to mean sister.

- - - Updated - - -

I could not find that topic O_o
    Oh. Yeah, I do have a sister, although we aren't really that close. x.x If I were playing with someone else as an LG, I doubt I'd mind it. I'd probably be more likely to call someone by their name, though. This is the thread I was talking about.

JoanneChan quoted you and said:

Very close to my personal opinion.
    Generally those of us who use the terms LG or ALG don't go into the humiliation/fetish/bdsm side that when you hunt for 'Sissy' you find because for one thing we wants to wear little girls clothing so we don't need to be 'forced', it's not a humiliation for us and although some may want as some AB's do a Mommy/Daddy figure it's not the Pro Domme thing , more grown up with Final Word. Before I forget yes GG's can be ALG or LG
    So does the humiliation/fetish/bdsm thing only work for guys? I like anything cute so I figured LG would fit me best. Plus I want to be called a girl anyway. I'm starting to shift to AB/LG from all the cute things I am seeing XD As you might tell I am just discovering all this and 'exploring'

Only thing I know for sure is that i am a girl trapped in the wrong body.. saaavvee me XD

Oh.. GG= girly-girl?

Thanks for showing me that thread XD

So does the humiliation/fetish/bdsm thing only work for guys? I like anything cute so I figured LG would fit me best. Plus I want to be called a girl anyway. I'm starting to shift to AB/LG from all the cute things I am seeing XD As you might tell I am just discovering all this and 'exploring'

Only thing I know for sure is that i am a girl trapped in the wrong body.. saaavvee me XD

Oh.. GG= girly-girl?

Thanks for showing me that thread XD
    Heh, don't worry - I'm trans too. ^ ^
    GG = genetic girl, ie not trans. I believe she was saying something similar to what I said, in that generally girls (cis or trans) generally don't get much out of forced feminisation because they're already female. I believe I've heard once of a girl who was in to forced masculinisation (apparently that isn't a word); basically the opposite of a sissy. It seems to be pretty rare, though.

To be honest, I don't know the difference between ageplay and BDSM (if there is a line to be drawn at all) - there is such a thing as a daddy/little girl dynamic, although this oftentimes includes sexual elements (it's different from paedophilia, though, don't worry). It's a pretty common dynamic, though, and ageplay could definitely fit into that, with the dominant 'daddy' being in control.

I think that's what the post you quoted was talking about... "it's not a humiliation for us and although some may want as some AB's do a Mommy/Daddy figure it's not the Pro Domme thing , more grown up with Final Word." The grown up with the final word would be the daddy (or mommy, or babysitter, or y'know, whatever). It doesn't have to be BDSM, ie a Dom/sub dynamic, it could just be ageplay. Different people do whatever feels right for them.

I actually made a similar transition to the one you're describing. I've always been a DL, but realised that being a LG fits much more than a TB. And that was just... I dunno, six months ago? Don't stop exploring! It's great. :3

Well.... I get the idea from "masculinisation" and I didn't like it. It popped up a few times and all and all I have to say is I can't top. it is not me and... (I feel it might be crossing the pg 13 thing)

ANYWAYS! So basically sissy just refers more of humiliation/fetish thing of wearing girls’ things? I guess maybe that is part of the reason why I do not like identifying to the word. Like I said in my first post here I have a few close friends that view me like a sister so we call each other sissy (My friends are "GG" as you and her pointed out)

Now that you pointed out TB and DL what would the main difference between AB/DL/LG? I think it was that thread that explained that LG is more for acting like a toddler more than an actual baby? Would diapers still fit being a LG?

For me "Sissy" was used as a derogatory term to used to mock me when I was younger. So I like little girl better because I would like to be viewed as a girl, not being a 'weak' guy.
    Now that I am MtF transgender I ended up using sissy to be short for sister. Some of my close online friends call me sissy for this meaning. That is the only time I really accept it.
    I prefer 'little girl' just for reasons you were saying before but I don't mind being called a sissy if it's meant in an affectionate way, like being short for sister.