Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey There!

Mukksa

Talking Hey There!

Hey guys Mukksa here and this is my first time on the site! I'm close to graduating high school and I'm normally a happy person unless someone pushes me otherwise.

I'm mainly here because I got curious in diapers not too long ago and saw there was this forums site on it so here I am. I'm not in diapers mostly because I'm still with my parents but when I move out I hope that'll change!

Honestly I'm a bit of a gamer. I love to play call of duty and lots of online games such as Maplestory, Minecraft etc. etc. I also LOVE legos! So much creativity!

I'm mainly just looking for a place where i can relate in forums instead of being that little outcast in the corner. I'd love to put up some forum posts myself and also to comment and interact with others in other forum posts
    Last edited by Mukksa; 22-Dec-2012 at 13:15.

Default Re: Hey There!

Quote Originally Posted by Mukksa View Post
    Hey guys Mukksa here and this is my first time on the site! I'm close to graduating high school and I'm normally a happy person unless someone pushes me otherwise.

I'm mainly here because I got curious in diapers not too long ago and saw there was this forums site on it so here I am. I'm not in diapers mostly because I'm still with my parents but when I move out I hope that'll change!

Honestly I'm a bit of a gamer. I love to play call of duty and lots of online games such as Maplestory, Minecraft etc. etc. I also LOVE legos! So much creativity!

I'm mainly just looking for a place where i can relate in forums instead of being that little outcast in the corner. I'd love to put up some forum posts myself and also to comment and interact with pthers in other forum posts
    Hi Mukksa,

First of all welcome to ADISC. Judging by the quality of your first post you're going relate very well as ADISC is very conversational.

You said you got curious towards diapers recently. Would you like to share your story?

In my case I had a string of episodes of diaper interests when I was 3-5 or so. It was completely irrational I just had a "thing" for them. Then it completely dropped out until I was 11 or so when it suddenly just came back. It was like I had discovered something completely new because for a long while I didn't even remember my episodes when I was littler. After it resurfaced when I was 11 I had this funny curiosity to see if diapers were in adult sizes...and surprisingly they were :p. After I explored this interest I eventually found ADISC and the rest is history.

I have to agree, moving out moved my DLism into a much more comfortable setting. I moved out to college dormitories and subsequently a place of my own (were it really flourished). Are you moving to your own place or off to college?

I noticed you didn't mention League of Legends (or its counterparts). Do you not play it? I have friends that keep trying to get me to join that and Minecraft, but I'm more of an RPG / RTS / FPS fan. I dabbled in league, but I just found other things more fun.

Comes like Team Fortress 2, Command and Conquer, Bad Company 2, Warcraft 3, among others are my usual bread and butter games, though I occasionally make exceptions like Bastion. I'm a PC gamer if that wasn't evident already.

Mukksa

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hi Mukksa,

First of all welcome to ADISC. Judging by the quality of your first post you're going relate very well as ADISC is very conversational.

You said you got curious towards diapers recently. Would you like to share your story?

In my case I had a string of episodes of diaper interests when I was 3-5 or so. It was completely irrational I just had a "thing" for them. Then it completely dropped out until I was 11 or so when it suddenly just came back. It was like I had discovered something completely new because for a long while I didn't even remember my episodes when I was littler. After it resurfaced when I was 11 I had this funny curiosity to see if diapers were in adult sizes...and surprisingly they were :p. After I explored this interest I eventually found ADISC and the rest is history.

I have to agree, moving out moved my DLism into a much more comfortable setting. I moved out to college dormitories and subsequently a place of my own (were it really flourished). Are you moving to your own place or off to college?

I noticed you didn't mention League of Legends (or its counterparts). Do you not play it? I have friends that keep trying to get me to join that and Minecraft, but I'm more of an RPG / RTS / FPS fan. I dabbled in league, but I just found other things more fun.

Comes like Team Fortress 2, Command and Conquer, Bad Company 2, Warcraft 3, among others are my usual bread and butter games, though I occasionally make exceptions like Bastion. I'm a PC gamer if that wasn't evident already.
    Oh I wish my computer could run games like LOL or WOW. :/ I need to get a new one pretty soon. You should try minecraft it is very fun and we could play together

As for the diapers I think I'm gonna start a new post about my story of how I got interested in them

Default Re: Hey There!

Oh I wish my computer could run games like LOL or WOW. :/ I need to get a new one pretty soon. You should try minecraft it is very fun and we could play together

As for the diapers I think I'm gonna start a new post about my story of how I got interested in them
    I've watched people play it, but it doesn't quite have the appeal to me. I mean I can appreciate what people build and how much time and effort goes into it. But I was the kind of kid that given a box of legos built what was given in the included set of instructions, and felt objectively successful. So I feel I'd be "without a cause" in minecraft.

I'll keep an eye out for your other post in the future.

WoW is designed for low end computers, I bet you could run it.

You can always check on Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements It's a great site!

Mukksa

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I've watched people play it, but it doesn't quite have the appeal to me. I mean I can appreciate what people build and how much time and effort goes into it. But I was the kind of kid that given a box of legos built what was given in the included set of instructions, and felt objectively successful. So I feel I'd be "without a cause" in minecraft.

I'll keep an eye out for your other post in the future.
    I could see how you could argue that. I for one was a huge fan of legos and still am. That's mainly the reason why i got minecraft. Like you said, you liked getting the instructions from the lego box and whatnot to build. In minecraft, there are no instructions for building things! You can let your imagination run wild!

I also Play minecraft becuase even though there are some jerks there, you can make lots of friends there too, wether it be talking to them throgh skype or just typing out what you want to say to them

one last thing would be the fact that minecraft isnt just for building, especially because if you want to build something big and not be in creative" mode where you have access to all things, you really have to work for it by going into the mines and digging out things, fighting mobs like skeletons,zombies, spiders, ederman. Especially when you can go into the other world, the nether. Even more mobs arise from the nether, ghasts, zombie pigmen, and (god forbid) blazes! There is one actual goal that the gamemakers reently added which is to go into even another world, the end, and fight the mighty enderdragon.

So you see minecraft isn't just about building. It's about meeting friends to build with or explore with in a huge variety of servers! And if you're not the type who likes interacting and sharing with people ,you can always go single player!

Sorry for this huge thing on minecraft. I just really enjoy the game :P

Default Hey There!

Hey there Mukksa, welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you're going to fit in here just fine.

Its cool that more people such as yourself are developing an interest in AB/DL stuff at slightly older age and are able to find this site and other good resources online.

Like Alpha I had the interest at a very early age, and for me at least, it took quite a while to find out what it was, and that there were plenty of others out there.

We have quite a few gamers on here too. I'm also into Minecraft, and a bunch of FPS, RTS games... Mostly stuff I pick up on sale from Steam.

We did have (I think we still do, but I'm writing this on my phone, so I can't see the link) an ADISC Minecraft server running, so you might want to check that out.

All the best,

Puppyluvs

Mukksa

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hey there Mukksa, welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you're going to fit in here just fine.

Its cool that more people such as yourself are developing an interest in AB/DL stuff at slightly older age and are able to find this site and other good resources online.

Like Alpha I had the interest at a very early age, and for me at least, it took quite a while to find out what it was, and that there were plenty of others out there.

We have quite a few gamers on here too. I'm also into Minecraft, and a bunch of FPS, RTS games... Mostly stuff I pick up on sale from Steam.

We did have (I think we still do, but I'm writing this on my phone, so I can't see the link) an ADISC Minecraft server running, so you might want to check that out.

All the best,

Puppyluvs

I do hope to get into diapers again soon

If you could, when you get the chance could you put up the IP address for it? I'd love to play with you sometime

Default Hey There!

I do hope to get into diapers again soon

If you could, when you get the chance could you put up the IP address for it? I'd love to play with you sometime
    Server is minecraft.adisc.org and you need your ADISC username to authenticate.

You should hopefully see a Minecraft menu option on the top menu bar at the top of the site, but here's a link to the info page:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/misc.php?do=minecraft

If you're not able to open the link or join the server, it may be that you just need to make a few more posts on the forum first

Mukksa

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Server is minecraft.adisc.org and you need your ADISC username to authenticate.

You should hopefully see a Minecraft menu option on the top menu bar at the top of the site, but here's a link to the info page:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/misc.php?do=minecraft

If you're not able to open the link or join the server, it may be that you just need to make a few more posts on the forum first
    Yeah I can't get onto the post because i still need to be a member for a week and make 20 posts

I'll go forum surfing later :3