Thread: hello

Default hello

hi,
    I feel I have been into diaper's all my life, so class me as a diaper lover, I have heard about dry 24/7 from the states but they don't appear to be available in the UK. My main reason for joining this site is to read all your stories.
    I download and play games and prefer the RPG types but my current computer is struggling to play the newer ones
    well that me ill just say i'm probably one of the older members, and am open to any subject.

Default Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by bfair View Post
    hi,
    I feel I have been into diaper's all my life, so class me as a diaper lover, I have heard about dry 24/7 from the states but they don't appear to be available in the UK. My main reason for joining this site is to read all your stories.
    I download and play games and prefer the RPG types but my current computer is struggling to play the newer ones
    well that me ill just say i'm probably one of the older members, and am open to any subject.
    Hi bfair,

I'm a DL as well. I feel we probably have equal interests in premium diapers from our respective sides of the pond. I know if I came to visit the UK one of my first orders of business is to get ahold of a UK Tena Slip Maxi.

I looked around seeing if we've had prior threads on Dry 24/7 in the UK for you. The only lead I could find (assuming you don't want to pay the huge shipping cost from xp medical) was to look around eBay and cross your fingers. There was mention of one seller but I checked his offerings and he has ceased selling any items.

Here's a link to the seller in case he one day starts back up.
    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/briand_car...id=p4340.l2559

The last transaction review was back in January 2012 unfortunately.

You mentioned interests in RPG games. What do you play? I played a lot of Diablo 2 & D2:LoD years ago. A friend and I made partner "Windwalker" druids. I've also headed great things about Baldur's Gate, but I haven't played it. Have you?