Thread: Comic Books

Default Comic Books

So, who here is into comics?

I'm an avid reader of Aquaman, along with Batman, The Flash, Superman, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern. Also into the Earth-2 comics as well.
    Recently I started reading some more Marvel comics, and I took an interest in Doctor Strange.

So, what kind of comics do you guys read?

I'm into comics. However, I don't read much superhero stuff. I read mostly Belgium/French comics like Tintin, Blake and Mortimer, Spirou and so on. I also read a little Donald Duck and MIckey Mouse comics (mostly by Gottfredson, Barks and Don Rosa stuff). Then, there's some comics from Archaia which I have taken more interest in.

well cant say I read much dc comics, or any of the ones amon listed, but I am a fan of marvel comics, and I just finished reading all of what the walking dead comics have out so far.

Quote Originally Posted by NimbusRaincloud View Post
    So, who here is into comics?

I'm an avid reader of Aquaman, along with Batman, The Flash, Superman, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern. Also into the Earth-2 comics as well.
    Recently I started reading some more Marvel comics, and I took an interest in Doctor Strange.

So, what kind of comics do you guys read?
    Do you have any recommendations for good Green Lantern comics that's easy to get in to?

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Do you have any recommendations for good Green Lantern comics that's easy to get in to?
    Go with Green Lantern Rebirth. I'll admit, the current storyline for the New 52 isn't a good place to start for someone who is new to Green Lantern

Read in middle school, picked back up when the new 52 started. Read WAY too many. My favorites are Stormwatch, Justice League, Aquaman, Green Lantern (I grab all three of them. Kyle is my favorite), Wonder Woman, and far too many others. The Animal Man / Swamp Thing stuff that's going on is fantastic.

And over at Image Comics I read Happy, which is just going to be a four issue run, and Bedlam.