Thread: Free Sample Diapers: Am I the only one that orders them?

Red face Free Sample Diapers: Am I the only one that orders them?

Sometimes, and very rarely Tena or Depends will have free samples that you can order online. I always snag them up, because they're free. Usually you get 3 in a pack, but this last time (I suppose they noticed I had gotten a lot of freebies from them) I received a $7 coupon from Tena. Bought me some yesterday, and didn't have to pay but a few bucks for them. I call that a deal.

Anyway, am I the only one picking up these suckers, or do you look out for them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    Sometimes, and very rarely Tena or Depends will have free samples that you can order online. I always snag them up, because they're free. Usually you get 3 in a pack, but this last time (I suppose they noticed I had gotten a lot of freebies from them) I received a $7 coupon from Tena. Bought me some yesterday, and didn't have to pay but a few bucks for them. I call that a deal.

Anyway, am I the only one picking up these suckers, or do you look out for them as well?
    Nope. You are the only person who likes free things especially when it comes to diapers.

Its not like we have a list of free diaper samples that's sticky-ed at the top of this very sub-forum.